Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Amorous Wiki

What is your username? Spook Rooster

Please link to the wiki here: Amorous Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 8. Looooots of reverting to previous versions, though.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Yesterday.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Founder, Serathinian. inactive for about 3 years.

Any other information: Recently picked back up the game in question and discovered that the wiki was vandalized a ton. did what i could, reverting stuff and whatever. filed a report to community team, someone else showed up to help clean up. they eventually sent a report to the vstf. vstf member showed up, blocked spammers, deleted page copies, fixed most of the wiki. very inactive wiki, but has good information and the potential for more to be added.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

I see VSTF worked for it and made new article. But, what if counts revert? -- *Laclale*() 21:38, April 21, 2019 (UTC)

no counts have reverted. after i had posted this, i went up to 51. much higher, now.

Hello. There are other active editors, and I see that you created a forum post about your adoption yesterday. Please keep editing a give the editors about a week to respond, then contact me on my message wall early next week, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 18:19, April 23, 2019 (UTC)