Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
Tag: rte-wysiwyg
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit

(3 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{
+
<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>
AlternateHistoryGames Wikia}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username?'''Chiltern Hills1. [[User:Chiltern Hills1|Chiltern Hills1]] ([[User talk:Chiltern Hills1|talk]]) 17:34, October 10, 2016 (UTC)
+
'''What is your username?''' Chiltern Hills1. [[User:Chiltern Hills1|Chiltern Hills1]] ([[User talk:Chiltern Hills1|talk]]) 17:34, October 10, 2016 (UTC)

'''Please link to the wiki here:'''http://alternatehistorygames.wikia.com/wiki/AlternateHistoryGames_Wikia.

'''Please link to the wiki here:''' http://alternatehistorygames.wikia.com/wiki/AlternateHistoryGames_Wikia.

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 542.

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 542.

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' 1 month and 3 weeks.

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' 1 month and 3 weeks.

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' Awesome history 28 08:47, June 22, 2016 and Nlenhardt 03:06, June 22, 2016.

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' Awesome history 28 08:47, June 22, 2016 and Nlenhardt 03:06, June 22, 2016.

'''Any other information:''' I will appoint Mr.Orwell, KingSparta300 and EoGuy as my lieutenants. Their are sone of the active few.

+
::Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 03:17, October 20, 2016 (UTC)
'''Any other information:'''

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]
I will appoint Mr.Orwell, KingSparta300 and EoGuy as my lieutenants. Their are sone of the active few.

[[Category:Category:Adoption requests]]

[[Category:Adoption requests]]

Latest revision as of 03:17, 20 October 2016

Adoption requests AlternateHistoryGames Wikia

What is your username? Chiltern Hills1. Chiltern Hills1 (talk) 17:34, October 10, 2016 (UTC)

Please link to the wiki here: http://alternatehistorygames.wikia.com/wiki/AlternateHistoryGames_Wikia.

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 542.

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 month and 3 weeks.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Awesome history 28 08:47, June 22, 2016 and Nlenhardt 03:06, June 22, 2016.

Any other information: I will appoint Mr.Orwell, KingSparta300 and EoGuy as my lieutenants. Their are sone of the active few.

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 03:17, October 20, 2016 (UTC)