Community Central
Community Central
Information icon 40px
This page is a candidate for deletion, for the following reason(s): Will make new request when I have passed the 1-week requirement.

If you disagree with its deletion, please explain why at Category talk:Candidates for speedy deletion or improve the page and remove the {{delete}} tag.

Remember to check what links here and the page history before deleting.
Adoption requests Alan Walker Wiki

What is your username? Intellicraft

Please link to the wiki here: Alan Walker Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 137

How many days/months have you been editing there? February 14th and april 26th-28 2019

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Friend with Shadows (last edited February 17th, 2017)

Any other information: I would like to adopt the Alan Walker wiki because I am a fan of Alan Walker, and I will be working on editing the wiki for quite a while. Though I know I do not meet the requirements with the edits and days of editing, It is a small wiki (for now) and I will be continuing on editing. If for any reason this is denied, I will work more towards the requirements. The reason I am requesting for Bureaucrat rights is because I would like the power to make housekeeping and advanced edits on the wiki so it can become a bigger wiki. -Intellicraft

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! To adopt a wiki, you should be contributing to the content pages every day for about a week. You also need to create at least one new article. Please wait for further advice by a Fandom staff member. Don't forget to keep editing while your request is processed, since adoptions are based on your current contribution history! Thanks!
LightHouse38 (talk) 19:18, April 27, 2019 (UTC)

Yes, I am still working toward the 1-week goal. I will request for this request to be deleted, then I will make a new one once the goal is complete. -Intellicraft