Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Alan Walker Wiki

What is your username? Intellicraft

Please link to the wiki here: Alan Walker Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 94

How many days/months have you been editing there? February 14th and april 26th 2019

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Friend with Shadows (last edited February 17th, 2017)

Any other information: I would like to adopt the Alan Walker wiki because I am a fan of Alan Walker, and I will be working on editing the wiki for quite a while. Though I know I do not meet the requirements with the edits and days of editing, It is a small wiki (for now) and I will be continuing on editing. If for any reason this is denied, I will work more towards the requirements. The reason I am requesting for Bureaucrat rights is because I would like the power to make housekeeping and advanced edits on the wiki so it can become a bigger wiki. -Intellicraft

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

In order to adopt the wiki, you have to edit there everyday for a week. -TyetheBlockhead (talk) 02:02, April 26, 2019 (UTC)

You may have to contribute far more on that community if you wish for adoption. A person cannot just become a bureaucrat of an inactive community overnight. I think that TyetheBlockhead's advice may also assist. -Four 4:45 April 26, 2019 (EST)

U guys do raise a good point. I will continue editing. -Intellicraft