What is your username? Munchvtec
Please link to the wiki here: https://akamegakill.fandom.com/wiki/Akame_Ga_Kill!_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 2,236
How many days/months have you been editing there? Since 2015
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Munchvtec, August 6th
Any other information: Currently, I'm the only active admin on the wikia. I'm just making the adoption request for the bureaucrat rights, to make things easier. Munchvtec (talk) 14:23, August 6, 2019 (UTC)
- There is still an active admin on the wiki, you should ask them if they can give you admin rights,
- Cheers. Wolfieuwu(msg me) 03:11, August 18, 2019 (UTC)
- There hasn't been an admin edit since April. What do you consider active? Munchvtec (talk) 03:33, August 18, 2019 (UTC)
- I must have gotten it confused, I'm not sure if you would get bureaucrat rights if you already have admin rights. Good luck! Wolfieuwu(msg me) 21:14, August 18, 2019 (UTC)
Haya. You are doing correctly, this *is* how you ack for additional rights on your wiki.
- Observations: Have you opened a discussion or blog asking your active community if they agree and approve you becoming a bureaucrat? If yes, provide a link to it. If not yet, you should do so and allow it to last 7 days, then provide a link.
- User:B214, while not active on that wiki, was last active August 12th on another one. He's still a bureaucrat, so perhaps dropping a message on his wall asking if he could promote you might get you faster positive results. Same with NewGenTV.
Good luck! Love Robin (talk) 08:36, August 19, 2019 (UTC)