FANDOM

(removing the several unofficial responses so that the staff response can be clearly seen)

(9 intermediate revisions by 7 users not shown)
Line 13: Line 13:

'''Any other information:'''

'''Any other information:'''

Currently, I'm the only active admin on the wikia. I'm just making the adoption request for the bureaucrat rights, to make things easier. [[User:Munchvtec|Munchvtec]] ([[User talk:Munchvtec|talk]]) 14:23, August 6, 2019 (UTC)

Currently, I'm the only active admin on the wikia. I'm just making the adoption request for the bureaucrat rights, to make things easier. [[User:Munchvtec|Munchvtec]] ([[User talk:Munchvtec|talk]]) 14:23, August 6, 2019 (UTC)
  +
:[https://akamegakill.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Munchvtec/Adoption Link] to adoption thread. Created the 19th. [[User:Munchvtec|Munchvtec]] ([[User talk:Munchvtec|talk]]) 11:20, August 19, 2019 (UTC)

{{AdoptionResponse}}
+
::::Hi there! I have granted you bureaucrat rights on this wiki as you requested. B214 gave permission on his wall to you, so I went ahead and granted you access. You now have the tools you need to clean up, customize and maintain it!
+
::::*Check out Wiki Features to see which features you can enable (or disable) on your wiki!  If you have adopted an older wiki with talk pages you can also enable message walls and article comments here.
:There is still an active admin on the wiki, you should ask them if they can give you admin rights,
+
::::*Customize your wiki's look by visiting the Theme Designer, where you can add color and style to your background and wordmark.
+
::::*Stop by Community Central to stay informed through our staff blog, ask questions on our community forum, or chat with other Fandom users!I am available Monday-Friday from 7am pst to 3pm pst on Discord if you need assistance! My ID is in my profile. [[User:ZoeCatfu|ZoeCatfu]] ([[User talk:ZoeCatfu|talk]]) <staff /> 18:09, August 19, 2019 (UTC)
+
[[Category:Completed requests]]
Cheers. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/central/images/4/48/%E6%9C%BA%E6%99%BA%E7%9A%84%E5%B0%8F%E9%B1%BC%E5%90%9B.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/18?cb=20190127102557[[User:UnLeashedWolfie|<span style="color: #252525;color: #303030 ;font-weight: bold;font-size: 100%;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(330deg, #3370ff, #cdcdcd, #ff7033);-webkit-background-clip: text ;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;text-shadow:none">Wolfieuwu</span>]]([[User talk:UnLeashedWolfie|<span style="color: #252525;color: #303030 ;font-weight: bold;font-size: 100%;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(330deg, #3370ff, #cdcdcd, #ff7033);-webkit-background-clip: text ;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;text-shadow:none">msg me</span>]]) 03:11, August 18, 2019 (UTC)
+
[[Category:Anime completed requests]]
:There hasn't been an admin edit since April. What do you consider active? [[User:Munchvtec|Munchvtec]] ([[User talk:Munchvtec|talk]]) 03:33, August 18, 2019 (UTC)

[[Category:Anime adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 03:16, August 20, 2019

Adoption requests Akame ga Kill!

What is your username? Munchvtec

Please link to the wiki here: https://akamegakill.fandom.com/wiki/Akame_Ga_Kill!_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 2,236

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since 2015

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Munchvtec, August 6th

Any other information: Currently, I'm the only active admin on the wikia. I'm just making the adoption request for the bureaucrat rights, to make things easier. Munchvtec (talk) 14:23, August 6, 2019 (UTC)

Link to adoption thread. Created the 19th. Munchvtec (talk) 11:20, August 19, 2019 (UTC)
Hi there! I have granted you bureaucrat rights on this wiki as you requested. B214 gave permission on his wall to you, so I went ahead and granted you access. You now have the tools you need to clean up, customize and maintain it!
  • Check out Wiki Features to see which features you can enable (or disable) on your wiki!  If you have adopted an older wiki with talk pages you can also enable message walls and article comments here.
  • Customize your wiki's look by visiting the Theme Designer, where you can add color and style to your background and wordmark.
  • Stop by Community Central to stay informed through our staff blog, ask questions on our community forum, or chat with other Fandom users!I am available Monday-Friday from 7am pst to 3pm pst on Discord if you need assistance! My ID is in my profile. ZoeCatfu (talk) @fandom 18:09, August 19, 2019 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.