Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests 20th Century Fox Wiki

What is your username? Jkline06

Please link to the wiki here: 20th Century Fox Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 52

How many days/months have you been editing there? 7 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?12Justin - May 10, 2010

Any other information: I feel it’s important to have adminship to make the site or wiki more attractive for new editors or editors who have an interest in the subject.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Hi! To adopt a wiki, you should be contributing to the content pages every day for about a week - and you also need to create at least one new article. Please wait for further advice by a Fandom Staff member. Don't forget to keep editing while your request is processed, since adoptions are based on your current contribution history.

Also, there are other users active on the wiki, so you should create a blog or discussion post over there letting them know you'd like to adopt the wiki. Please wait for further instructions by a Staff member. Thanks!
~Apple  [ Talk • Contribs ]12:52, November 09, 2019 (UTC)

I understand but I checked and don’t see any indication of administration existing on the site (they don’t have the special tag listed on their profiles) -Jkline06
Actually, I have found the user: 12Justin who is the founder of the wiki but they are very inactive. —This unsigned comment is by TalkingOddlySpooky (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.
What Apple means is that you need to let active users on the wiki know and agree that you are going to adopt the wiki, even if they don't have any administrative rights. --愛爾思先生 (talk) 02:16, November 12, 2019 (UTC)
I’m doubtful that they’ll respond. -Jkline06
You still have to give them the opportunity to do so. FANDOM recognizes they might not, but need to be given at least 7 days to do so. Love Robin (talk) 06:48, November 12, 2019 (UTC)
I took your advice by messaging them and so far no response so far. Unsure if response will happen. Also to the responder of this request, I was wondering if you have to match all criteria or most of them. -Jkline06

Apple is right! To adopt a wiki, you should be contributing to the content pages every day for about a week—including at least creating a new article. Don't forget to keep editing while your request is processed, and you need to check not banned from every wiki. Thanks!

*Laclale*()14:50, November 13, 2019 (UTC)

@Laclale: I was blocked on the WB wiki, but I got that removed and resolved to increase the likeliness of approval. —This unsigned comment is by Jkline06 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

I Guess I have to try again next month, I already signed an admin agreement for Viacom Wiki. Well anyway if anyone’s wondering, I guess this request is on a temporary hiatus until December or January. The edit count for that site is now at 167 -Jkline06

Haya! KEEP Editing daily! The 30-day limitation is for Adoption Requests. That is not impacted by local promotions. You can be promoted in wikis every day and it not affect your Requests. Love Robin (talk) 06:55, November 26, 2019 (UTC)

Response

Hello, you were blocked during this request, and because of this, I'm gonna close this request. Hypsoline (talk) 16:33, December 9, 2019 (UTC)