Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests /tv/ Wiki

What is your username? Abatap reborn

Please link to the wiki here: http://tv-televisionandfilm.wikia.com/wiki//tv/_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 69

How many days/months have you been editing there? 8 months.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 19:31, May 14, 2011 - Anon5456

Any other information: I am pretty much the sole contributor to the wiki now and have been adding and editing pages regurlarly as much of the information is outdated.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi. You need to be editing for one week, and though you have older edits, you only started editing again today. Continue to edit on the wiki for as long as the adoption runs. --Tupka217 11:59, January 25, 2015 (UTC)

I've edited numerous times over the last month though, and no one else has. I edit when I have time. I shall continue to edit over the next week just to be sure though. Abatap reborn 21:21, January 25, 2015 (UTC)
How long does it normally take for the staff to get back to you? —This unsigned comment is by Abatap reborn (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.
7 to 10 business days. Your request is fourth from the top in the queue. --Tupka217 12:53, February 1, 2015 (UTC)
Thanks. Abatap reborn (talk) 17:23, February 1, 2015 (UTC)!
Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Please remember that "hate" content (namecalling/abuse of people or groups) is not allowed under Wikia's terms of use; there are a few pages on the wikia that need to be cleaned up for that reason, and you now have the rights to do so. Please let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 05:43, February 4, 2015 (UTC)