Community Central
Community Central
(making sticky thread)
No edit summary
Line 12: Line 12:

::::This is going to sound horribly repeated, but I'm going to have to agree with the people above me in saying the main page is really something else. It's a nice change from what community's mainpage was before. --[[User:BassJapas|<span style="font:Times New Roman; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0 2px 2px;">BassJapas</span>]]<small><small><sup>[[User talk:BassJapas|<span style="font:Times New Roman; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0 2px 2px;">(Talk)</span>]]</sup></small></small> 18:36, June 30, 2011 (UTC)

::::This is going to sound horribly repeated, but I'm going to have to agree with the people above me in saying the main page is really something else. It's a nice change from what community's mainpage was before. --[[User:BassJapas|<span style="font:Times New Roman; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0 2px 2px;">BassJapas</span>]]<small><small><sup>[[User talk:BassJapas|<span style="font:Times New Roman; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0 2px 2px;">(Talk)</span>]]</sup></small></small> 18:36, June 30, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
:::::Hi all. I'm Hooper, founder and admin (read: janitor) at [[w:c:ogres:The Ogre Lair|OgreLair.org]]. We are a lifestyle wiki for members of OGREs, Inc. as well as information portal for items associated with OGREs and our hobbyist lifestyle. {{User:HooperBandP/sig2}} 01:13, July 20, 2011 (UTC)

[[Category:Stickied threads]]

[[Category:Stickied threads]]

Revision as of 01:13, 20 July 2011

Forums: Admin Forum Welcome to the new Founder & Admin Central, introduce yourself and say hello!
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4657 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I'm Meighan, the community manager here in F/A Central. I'm excited to grow this community with you. ;) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 07:32, June 29, 2011 (UTC)

Hiya Meighan! I can't wait to see what you have in store for admins and founders! --BobNewbie ∞(Talk)∞ 17:31, June 30, 2011 (UTC)
Welcome to Central, and nice job with the main pages. It'll be interesting to see what kind of discussions this new section produces.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  17:41,6/30/2011 
Agreed. The main page looks great; 'specially with the nice slider and chat links. Speaking of chat rooms, when are we going to get them? :P Yes, I really am looking forward to founder/admin blogs. {{SUBST:User:Nightfern/Sig|18:16,6/30/2011}} 18:16, June 30, 2011 (UTC)
This is going to sound horribly repeated, but I'm going to have to agree with the people above me in saying the main page is really something else. It's a nice change from what community's mainpage was before. --BassJapas(Talk) 18:36, June 30, 2011 (UTC)
Hi all. I'm Hooper, founder and admin (read: janitor) at OgreLair.org. We are a lifestyle wiki for members of OGREs, Inc. as well as information portal for items associated with OGREs and our hobbyist lifestyle.   Hooper   talk    contribs    email   01:13, July 20, 2011 (UTC)