Community Central
Community Central
m (Archiving Admin Forums)
(forumheader)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{{Admin-Forumheader|Watercooler}}
{{ForumArchiveBox}}

[[Category:Watercooler|Take the Wiki down or let Wikia run it's own SOPA battle plan?]]

<div class="forumheader" style="margin-bottom: .25em;">'''Forums:''' [[Admin Central:Forum|Admin Central Index]] '''→''' [[Admin Forum:Watercooler|Watercooler]] '''→''' Take the Wiki down or let Wikia run it&#39;s own SOPA battle plan?

</div>

<div style="text-align:center; margin-bottom: .5em; font-size:90%; border:1px solid #ccc; border-top: 0px; padding:0 4px;" >Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.<br/> To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use [[Special:Contact]].</div>

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~

Revision as of 10:00, 7 March 2013

Forums: Admin Central Index Watercooler Take the Wiki down or let Wikia run it's own SOPA battle plan?
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4061 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Pretty straightforward, do you plan on taking your wiki offline via js code or letting the Wikia plan run it's course with their notice? I'm on the fence wanting to go completely dark but hate to tinker with things. --Buckimion 23:04, January 17, 2012 (UTC)

Not taking WoWWiki down. I don't want to mess with the JS stuff, since I haven't really made sure it is safe to run. I did make and update our wordmark to make it clear that WoWWiki is against SOPA/PIPA:
WoWWiki-wordmark-stopSOPAstopPIPA.png
-- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 18 Jan 2012 4:53 PM Pacific
I also made it clear that Currency Wiki is against the bills:
Wiki-wordmark.png
--Dser (wall | email) 23:57, 1/18/2012
I left things alone and pretty glad I did as I've had an above average number of vandals today. Probably figured no one was home. --Buckimion 00:03, January 19, 2012 (UTC)