Community Central
Community Central
(forumheader)
(Splitting old watercooler threads from admin watercooler threads)

(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{{ForumArchiveBox}}
{{Admin-Forumheader|Watercooler}}

+

{{Admin-Forumheader|Admin Watercooler}}

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~

Latest revision as of 10:01, 7 March 2013

This Forum has been archived
Forums: Admin Central Index Admin Watercooler Someone has been putting too much false information on the Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) Wiki
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4052 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Okay, I am a regular editor of the Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) Wiki (http://dancedancerevolutionddr.wikia.com/wiki/Dance_Dance_Revolution_(DDR)_Wiki), and lately, someone named Jskylinegtr has been putting too much false information on the song pages. Will someone please IP block him, if possible? Thanks so much.

Sorry if this is in the wrong category. If it is, please move it.

Coastasuta0 (talk) 06:04, February 24, 2013 (UTC)

Ahoy!
Please visit this link to report them to the VSTF spam force =]
Regards, Kris.
Cblair91 Talk
16:33, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
Kris, I already reported him to the VSTF spam force, yet nothing is happening yet. He's still ruining song articles by putting false information. He really deserves an indefinite IP ban. I've left lots of messages on his talk page telling him to stop, yet he won't!! This is one of the few reasons he deserves an indefinite ban.

Regards, the person who needs help

Coastasuta0 (talk) 02:16, February 25, 2013 (UTC)