Community Central
Community Central
m (Archiving Admin Forums)
(Splitting old watercooler threads from admin watercooler threads)

(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:

{{ForumArchiveBox}}

{{ForumArchiveBox}}

+
{{Admin-Forumheader|Admin Watercooler}}
[[Category:Watercooler|One thing stopping me from creating another wiki!]]

<div class="forumheader" style="margin-bottom: .25em;">'''Forums:''' [[Admin Central:Forum|Admin Central Index]] '''→''' [[Admin Forum:Watercooler|Watercooler]] '''→''' One thing stopping me from creating another wiki!

</div>

<div style="text-align:center; margin-bottom: .5em; font-size:90%; border:1px solid #ccc; border-top: 0px; padding:0 4px;" >Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.<br/> To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use [[Special:Contact]].</div>

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~

Latest revision as of 10:01, 7 March 2013

This Forum has been archived
Forums: Admin Central Index Admin Watercooler One thing stopping me from creating another wiki!
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4053 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I find Crusade RPG Wiki fun and really want to create a modern version of it. The only problem is, I don't know what I could use for pictures of the soldiers. I want a program that creates an avatar of a modern soldier and can't find one. Can anyone help out? Thanks! HeadTalk  22:17,9/21/2011