Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 24: Line 24:

Im not a big fan of bleach but its great that your trying to get new editors! [[User:TheBen10Mazter|TheBen10Mazter]] ([[User_talk:TheBen10Mazter|Talk]] -[[User_blog:TheBen10Mazter|Blog]] -[[Special:Contributions/TheBen10Mazter|Contribs]]) 20:29, July 26, 2011 (UTC)

Im not a big fan of bleach but its great that your trying to get new editors! [[User:TheBen10Mazter|TheBen10Mazter]] ([[User_talk:TheBen10Mazter|Talk]] -[[User_blog:TheBen10Mazter|Blog]] -[[Special:Contributions/TheBen10Mazter|Contribs]]) 20:29, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
  +
I personally am working on expanding the dungeon articles on Pokémon Wiki. Although there are a lot of dungeons, having played the game, it'll be easier. And for expanding the userbase, I've been writing blogs about what is new and what they can do to get more involved in the community. I've written blogs on [http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:J%C3%A4zzi/Special:Chat_and_the_IRC Special:Chat and the IRC] and [http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:J%C3%A4zzi/What%27s_New_with_Pok%C3%A9mon_Wiki%3F blogs about what's new on the wiki], much like the blogs seen here at Community Central. I've also made new [[w:c:pokemon:Pokémon Wiki:Userboxes|userboxes]] for the users to place on their userpages. --[[User:Jäzzi|<span style="color:#00A4D0; font-weight:bold;">Jä</span>]][[User talk:Jäzzi|<span style="color:#00A4D0; font-weight:bold;">zz</span>]][[Special:Contributions/Jäzzi|<span style="color:#00A4D0; font-weight:bold;">i</span>]] 15:48, July 27, 2011 (UTC)

Revision as of 15:48, 27 July 2011

Forums: Admin Forum It's summer! What are you doing to keep your wiki active?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4628 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I'm curious to hear what you are doing to keep your wiki active in the middle of the summer? Do you find that you have more activity in the summer or school year/rest of the year? Share what you are working on, how you keep your wiki busy and don't forget to link your wiki! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 18:10, July 26, 2011 (UTC)

I'm working on wiki projects which seem to have been left behind--Tama63 18:13, July 26, 2011 (UTC)

What kind of projects? --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 19:11, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
I kinda left a bit of css their are a few admin idea which were approved by the community but never got done.I have also begun updating my global userpage--Tama63 19:26, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
Tama63, wow! Your userpage is fantastic! Well done. You might want to share some of your tricks to all the blog posts you've been sharing in Blog:Admin Topics. ;) Just an idea. --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 20:22, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
I think im going to test new features, edit (a lot!), edit the forums, and basically just stay in wikia! TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 19:18, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
Ben, that's great. Are there certain features you are more interested in than others? And do you plan on sharing your findings? Also, I like hearing you'll be editing the forums -- I hope F/A Forum is part of that. ;) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 20:22, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
I think i would be enjoying the new admin dash board and enjoying chat a lot! Along with the new profile design. I will definetly share my findings. If you check my contributions, you'll see a lot of my contributions are in the forums and staff blogs. TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 20:25, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
I have seen your comments and threads for sure. They're great. I think what's also great about the User Blogs:Admin Topics area is that it's a contained resource for new users to find easily. But keep up the good work with being so active on Community and here. ;) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 20:41, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
Speaking of admin blog topics, i recently made a blog post called chatmoderator, its really helpful check it out. Here's a link- http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:TheBen10Mazter/Chatmoderator. Could you please comment on it at the blog? Thanks! TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 20:52, July 26, 2011 (UTC)

At Bleach Wiki, we are lacking in some regular contributors so we put in a spotlight request to hopefully get some new people interested in editing the wiki. I have taken to working on some of our older articles. I found many of the character pages that only appeared for a small amount of time are poorly written and contain next to no references so I will be working to improve those as well as recruiting some members from other sites that are Bleach fans.--GodPray  20:28,7/26/2011 

GodisMe, I like the idea of reaching outside of Wikia to other fan sites (without spamming obviously ;). Interested to hear how it goes. Good luck, I am sure you'll be succesful. --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 20:41, July 26, 2011 (UTC)

Im not a big fan of bleach but its great that your trying to get new editors! TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 20:29, July 26, 2011 (UTC)

I personally am working on expanding the dungeon articles on Pokémon Wiki. Although there are a lot of dungeons, having played the game, it'll be easier. And for expanding the userbase, I've been writing blogs about what is new and what they can do to get more involved in the community. I've written blogs on Special:Chat and the IRC and blogs about what's new on the wiki, much like the blogs seen here at Community Central. I've also made new userboxes for the users to place on their userpages. --zzi 15:48, July 27, 2011 (UTC)