Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Admin Central Index Technical Help I got my IP adress banned from editing, just because I published some edits on my account, help!
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4563 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Please help me, I was just only editing my account and then I clicked the publish button, and suddenly it tells be that I have been blocked from making any more edits.

UPDATE:

The block was made by Abuse filter.

Reason given: Automatically blocked by abuse filter.

Description of matched rule: Common Vandalism

Start of block: 08:42, October 22, 2011
Expiry of block: infinity
Intended blockee: CaptainAlliance
Block ID: #1060
Current IP address: 67.186.146.227

I only PUBLISHED MY PROFILE AFTER MAKING EDITS TO IT. HOW DID I GET MY IP ADRESS BANNED FROM ONLY EDITING AND PUBLISHING? I only added new info about me, and some external links of my youtube channels. What's the problem? —This unsigned comment is by CaptainAlliance 22 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

If you are sure that no vadalism was included, then you must report that here: w:c:vstf:Report:Spam_filter_problems.  Telinc1  Talk  Email Me  Contribs  Telinc`s Wiki  09:09,10/22/2011 09:09,10/22/2011