Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "{{Admin-Forumheader|Technical Help}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use ...")

No edit summary
Line 5: Line 5:

Is there a function for blog posts that can display posts by age similar to [[Special:AncientPages]] for main space content? I don't see one but I'm wondering if there is a way to do this. [[User:BrokenSphere|<span style="color:#F2552C;">'''Broken'''</span><span style="color:#000000;">'''Sphere'''</span>]] ([[User talk:BrokenSphere|Talk]]) 19:40, June 6, 2012 (UTC)

Is there a function for blog posts that can display posts by age similar to [[Special:AncientPages]] for main space content? I don't see one but I'm wondering if there is a way to do this. [[User:BrokenSphere|<span style="color:#F2552C;">'''Broken'''</span><span style="color:#000000;">'''Sphere'''</span>]] ([[User talk:BrokenSphere|Talk]]) 19:40, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
I don't think so. You could go to "Recent Blog Posts" and they will be displayed from new to old. [[User:Brendan The Bomb Bird|Bomb]] 20:12, June 6, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 20:12, 6 June 2012

Forums: Admin Central Index Technical Help Function that displays blog posts by age?
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4335 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Is there a function for blog posts that can display posts by age similar to Special:AncientPages for main space content? I don't see one but I'm wondering if there is a way to do this. BrokenSphere (Talk) 19:40, June 6, 2012 (UTC)

I don't think so. You could go to "Recent Blog Posts" and they will be displayed from new to old. Bomb 20:12, June 6, 2012 (UTC)