Community Central
Community Central
(ninja gaiden winter wonderland)
No edit summary
Line 20: Line 20:

::: Ahhhh that's sooo cool!! I love it! Festive yet subtle. :) ----[[User:Trellar|Trellar]] http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb32675/wikia/images/e/e9/WikiaStaff.png <small>([[w:c:community:Forum:Community_Central_Forum|help forum]] | [[w:c:community:Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog |blog]])</small> 19:46, December 20, 2011 (UTC)

::: Ahhhh that's sooo cool!! I love it! Festive yet subtle. :) ----[[User:Trellar|Trellar]] http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb32675/wikia/images/e/e9/WikiaStaff.png <small>([[w:c:community:Forum:Community_Central_Forum|help forum]] | [[w:c:community:Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog |blog]])</small> 19:46, December 20, 2011 (UTC)
  +
  +
:Some good ones...
  +
{{Wordmark|left=24px|fairytail|3=Fairy Tail}}
  +
{{Wordmark|left=24px|megajump|3=MegaJump}}
  +
{{Wordmark|left=24px|piratesonline|3=Pirates of the Carribean Online}}
  +
:Not finding alot, though. --&nbsp;[[User:Fandyllic|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="Who?">Fandyllic</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Fandyllic|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Fandyllic|contr]])</small> 20 Dec 2011 12:48 PM Pacific

Revision as of 19:48, 20 December 2011

Forums: Admin Central Index Watercooler Dressing your wiki up for the holidays!
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4504 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Happy holidays everyone! 'Tis the season to get in to the holiday spirit! Many wikis have added a seasonal theme to their WordMark or background to get editors in a festive mood. Have you added anything to spruce up your wiki for the holidays or winter season? Feel free to share your favotrites or add your own! :)

Here are some examples of a few of my favorites that I've seen so far:

(edit conflict)

It's snowing over on Ninja Gaiden wiki! You gotta give it a minute to start but when it does it's real neat. Check out how the snow gathers at the bottom and melts...so cool! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 19:47, December 20, 2011 (UTC)
Its snowing over on Ninja Gaiden Wiki. I had lights up as well but the code for that was never designed to work with wikis so I had to take them down due to them causing the page to not load occasionally.--GodPray  19:44,12/20/2011 
Ahhhh that's sooo cool!! I love it! Festive yet subtle. :) ----Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 19:46, December 20, 2011 (UTC)
Some good ones...
Not finding alot, though. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 20 Dec 2011 12:48 PM Pacific