Community Central
Register
Community Central
m (fixing link)
(commont)
Line 9: Line 9:

I say you take this to the Wikia Staff and email them at [[Special:Contact]]. They'll take it from there. [[User talk:Love and Lust|<font face="Vivaldi"><font size="5"><span style="color:#00B8F5;">Love and Lust</span></font></font>]] 00:47, May 17, 2012 (UTC)

I say you take this to the Wikia Staff and email them at [[Special:Contact]]. They'll take it from there. [[User talk:Love and Lust|<font face="Vivaldi"><font size="5"><span style="color:#00B8F5;">Love and Lust</span></font></font>]] 00:47, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
::If you never go to/edit that wiki the admin is just wasting there time so why worry about it !! - {{user:BulldozerD11/sig}} 21:49, May 17, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 21:49, 17 May 2012

Forums: Admin Central Index General Questions Abuse of Admin Powers.
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4332 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

There's a user on WikiAnswers uploading inappropriate and completely irrelevant photos, so I blocked him to prevent him from posting any more photos. The next day or two, I see that I've been blocked on his wikia; he's abusing his admin powers to try to get back at me yet I never, ever go on that Wikia.

Any thoughts on my next move? --The Abbster 00:40, May 17, 2012 (UTC)

I say you take this to the Wikia Staff and email them at Special:Contact. They'll take it from there. Love and Lust 00:47, May 17, 2012 (UTC)

If you never go to/edit that wiki the admin is just wasting there time so why worry about it !! -   BulldozerD11   talk    contribs    email   21:49, May 17, 2012 (UTC)