Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "{{Admin-Forumheader|Technical Help}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use ...")

m (reply)
Line 9: Line 9:

[[User:Brendan The Bomb Bird|Bomb]]

[[User:Brendan The Bomb Bird|Bomb]]
  +
  +
:1) Depends. If this doesn't work just tell me: What is the name of your wiki? To a page on your wiki called "MediaWiki:Wikia.css" add:
  +
  +
<div style="margin-left: 20px;"><source lang="css">
  +
a[href="/wiki/User:Brendan_The_Bomb_Bird"] {
  +
color: lightblue;
  +
}
  +
</source></div>
  +
  +
:2) Change "MediaWiki:User-identity-box-group-sysop" on your wiki. :) [[User talk:Starfleet Academy|<span style="background:royalblue;border-radius:20px 0 0 20px;padding:4px;font-family:Century Gothic;color:#000">STARFLEET&nbsp;ACADEMY</span>]] 10:15, June 1, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 10:15, 1 June 2012

Forums: Admin Central Index Technical Help 2 Questions
Central's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4340 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I have two questions.

1. What MediaWiki page do you make colors linking to admins' profile (and how do you code it)

2. What MediaWiki page do you use to make the Admin logo on admin profiles say something different.

Bomb

1) Depends. If this doesn't work just tell me: What is the name of your wiki? To a page on your wiki called "MediaWiki:Wikia.css" add:
a[href="/wiki/User:Brendan_The_Bomb_Bird"] {
 color: lightblue;
}
2) Change "MediaWiki:User-identity-box-group-sysop" on your wiki. :) STARFLEET ACADEMY 10:15, June 1, 2012 (UTC)