Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary
Line 1,608: Line 1,608:

[[User:Crystalheart123|<span style="font-family:Segoe Script;color:Red;">"Fire will save the Clan."</span>]]<sup>[[User Talk:Crystalheart123|<span style="font-family:Segoe Script;color:green;">—Spottedleaf</span>]]</sup> 06:09, July 2, 2012 (UTC)

[[User:Crystalheart123|<span style="font-family:Segoe Script;color:Red;">"Fire will save the Clan."</span>]]<sup>[[User Talk:Crystalheart123|<span style="font-family:Segoe Script;color:green;">—Spottedleaf</span>]]</sup> 06:09, July 2, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
==[[w:c:marvelcinematicuniverse|Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki]]==
  +
This wiki is about The Avengers movie series. The wiki is still growing and I just became admin. It would be great for you to help. <span id="[[User:New Captain]]" class="plainlinks">[[User:New Captain|New Captain]] ([[User talk:New Captain|talk]] <small>•</small> [[Special:Contributions/New Captain|contribs]] <small>•</small> [[Special:Editcount/New Captain|count]])</span> 09:31, July 2, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 09:31, 2 July 2012

We created a forum thread called Whose wiki needs editors? in the Founder & Admin forum in August. It's gotten really big and little hard to wade through so we're closing that thread. We're starting a new page here in the hopes that it will be easier to navigate and read and get wikis new editors.

Keep in mind this is an area where you can post your wiki for other editors to check out and possibly edit — it's not a guarantee you'll get editing help but a way to share your wiki with the Central Community.

Archives: 1

Flipline fakta

Trykk her for å komme til wikien. På wikien finner du ut nesten alt om Papa Cooking-universet. Nye ting som har kommet er Steder-sider og Spill-sider. Jeg er ferdig med alle kunde-sidene. Hvem er Gregory Eureka? Finn det ut på denne wikien, sammen med mye, mye mer. Har DU sett de nye Papa-spillene? Hvis du ikke har det, bør du i hvert fall gå til denne wikien. Jeg håper DU hjelper OSS!!!

Nyeste spill:

File:Papa's Pancakeria

Nyeste gameria.

Chuck

Chuck

Les mer om Chuck på Flipline fakta

Chuck

Aircraft Wikii

Aircraft Wiki is a wiki about aviation and aviation history, aerial combat, and of course aircraft which includes helicopters, fighters, bombers , civilian, air carriers and more. Everyone who interests is always welcome.Fightercraft4 17:19, March 26, 2012 (UTC)

American Football Database

We are attempting to collect every bit of information on football, from it's earliest beginnings to the most current facts. We have information on all aspects & phases of the game, from high school, college, sandlot, semi-pro, arena, professional & even canadian football. All of the players, stats, teams, leagues & even information on rules & positions.

American Football Database is an Football encyclopedia written collaboratively by its readers. While there numerous other football wikis. The American Football Database was the first wiki created with the purpose of collecting all information pertaining to football. Robert Alvarez 19:18, May 13, 2012 (UTC)

Axe's WinterNurf University

This wiki is about taking the whole system of global education to a very different, new and fascinating level. WinterNurf University is a university where anyone who is capable of teaching (even a single concept) can teach at and anyone interested and willing can learn at.

It is not just about Physics, Maths, History etc. but also about Cooking, Musical Instruments, Foreign Languages etc. People can learn about things that fascinates them and not just what the world seeks out of them. They can do their will and wish.

We are ready to expand further this everygrowing sea of knowledge at: http://edu.wikia.com/File:Wnlogo2.png

Beyblade Team Rivalry Wiki

It's about Beyblade Fans coming together and Making Teams or Join one already made —This unsigned comment is by Dakotamokidd (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Blake Stone Wiki

Blake Stone Wiki {C}A wiki covering Apogee's classic FPSs, Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold and Planet Strike. Feel free to help out and share your knowledge! :)

The Ultimate Doomer 13:10, March 17, 2012 (UTC)

Bleach Role-Playing Wiki

Hello, I am the founder of Bleach Role-Playing Wiki. The wiki is for Bleach role-playing, as the title says. The activity has been really down, in fact, it was never even very up. Since the wiki is dead, it would be nice to get some users. Thank you. ~Gotek~ April 4

Bloons Wiki

The Bloons Wiki , like many others, is one of those unfortunate wikis who lack editors. This wiki in particular has only around 5 registered users who edit on a regular basis. :( It would be appreciated if you could come and help us! All the Bloons games are flash games found mainly on http://ninjakiwi.com which are free to play! This means that information on Bloons is very easy to find!

The wiki isn't in great shape and needs work. I'm not asking you to do a whole lot, but it would be great if you could assist us!

If you are interesting in helping or have further questions, please feel free to contact me here or on the Bloons Wiki!

-- Mojo22106 04:10, April 4, 2012 (UTC)

Cache of Characters

Despite the title, this is a wiki were people create characters and locations or objects. Anything in your imagination will do! Fantasic characters, places, or just about anything that would go in a book can be found here. Please join us over at the Cache of Character's wiki!! We'd love for you to join. So far we've got two editors and 25 pages.

Camp Izanagi Wiki

A spin off from the original Camp Half Blood of Percy Jackson and the Olympians, users experience new insights on mythology as they move from Manhattan to the forests of Japan. They can choose from a variety of god parents including the well-known deities: Amaterasu, Susanoo-no-Mikoto, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi and Izanami. Also choose a variety of camp locations to relax, train or have fun with other campers. With simple policies and instructions, users can easily roleplay around as demigods and demigoddesses.

~Hyugabyakugan12, Founder

Cartoons and Fiction Wiki

This wiki is all about cartoons (Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Disney, and Other Cartoon Characters), and it needs help from editors. You can add movies and video games (any kind) see this list. And this wiki is fan fiction.

Ask on my talk page on my very own wiki if you have any questions about it.

Thanks for coming and happy editing! -- The Fan of Wiki (Talk)

Charmed Fan Fic

help we are lonely http://wikapideacharmed.wikia.com/wiki/Charmed_fiction_Wiki

autobahn polizei wiki

Chemistry wiki

File:Bromine Water.jpg

Relax, just get your gloves and start working.

The Chemistry Wikia needs more contributors! I need some help, as I am the only regular contributor. It needs more support in order to expand its range of information and topics. --Thenewguy34 21:33, March 19, 2012 (UTC)

Chronicles of Ancient Darkness Roleplaying Wiki

Roleplay about the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness series by Michelle Paver. Design your character! You can have as many as you like! so far the only users editing are me and Maragal - ♥♦Skyheart8♦♥ 17:40, April 2, 2012 (UTC)

Cornelia Funke Wiki

My wiki is about the author Cornelia Funke and her books. It is seriously in need of more contributors. I'm the only active editor!

MarvelRiddle 16:00, April 3, 2012 (UTC)

Zhu Zhu Pets Wiki

The Zhu Zhu Pets Wiki is a place for information about Zhu Zhu Pets toys and other Zhu Zhu-related merchandise. We would love to have some more editors, so come by and add your knowledge of Zhu for everybody to see. Never fear... File:For my sig.jpgSbboy21 is here! 19:37, March 20, 2012 (UTC)

Turma da Mônica Jovem Wikia

IBP:RP

IBP:RP is a server based roleplay game, situated on SA-MP (San Andreas Multiplayer). It is a game that tells the modern life of criminals of all varieties; gangs, Mafia's, mobs and common thugs. IBP:RP is basically a good verses evil battle, and you can choose either path to put your character down. IBP:RP holds a high standard of roleplaying, and has a strict set of rules to follow. In the upcoming times this article will be edited, it will hold more and more information about one of the vastest growing servers on SA-MP, as it excell's and progresses, into the "Ivy League" of SA-MP.

NFS World Info Wiki

Hi, I am Rmn777777 and running a Wikia for the EA F2P game Need for Speed: World (it is the game with the criticized 100 $ DLC). Anyway the Site has over 580 pages now and it will still increase. + We have a great design&look on the Wiki. So come on and hang along with us. We wont eat you :D - http://nfsworldinfo.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity rmn777777 22:35, March 27, 2012 (UTC)

Monde Dirates

French wiki on a fantasy world

Jedylan 18:21, March 24, 2012 (UTC)

Jak & Daxter wiki

First and best finnish wiki about Jak and Daxter with about 130 articles. Lack of editors. --Markus 96 05:53, March 27, 2012 (UTC)

Draco Fanon wiki

I have just started the Draco Fanon wiki where you can make your own dragons, dragon slayers, etc.. I hope for more editors so that it could become a successful wiki. I will be pleased if you could help me with the wiki. At the momment I need help to set up some rules and the main page and of corse, add more articles. If you help me with this wiki I will be very pleased. Get started here.

Ahaga10 06:25, March 28, 2012 (UTC)

MythicalMania Wiki

Hello there! I have made a wiki about myths, legends, monsters, beasts etc. etc. I and other contributors would love for you to come and show your knowledge about mythical creatures! C'mon and join today!

Link:http://mythicalmania.wikia.com/wiki/MythicalMania_Wiki

BlazingLightFire 19:00, March 28, 2012 (UTC)

Rock Lee Springtime Wiki

The Rock Lee Springtime wiki is for the spin-off series of Naruto. If you're willing to help me, please head here. Your cooperation is highly appreciated. Thanks! --—IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 14:59, March 29, 2012 (UTC)

If there are interested, please help us. If you prove you're a good contributor, you'll be a rollback user easily. —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 09:46, April 17, 2012 (UTC)

Bump. —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 10:42, May 12, 2012 (UTC)

As Told by Ginger Wiki

Did you love As Told by Ginger as a kid? If so, now's the time to help build its wiki! I'm currently the only editor, but I can't do it all!

astoldbyginger.wikis.com Totalsolitude 06:40, March 31, 2012 (UTC)

The Dr. Seuss wiki

The Dr. Seuss wiki is smaller than it should be. Dr. Seuss is a childhood memory for most 90's kids. Dedicated editors are few and far between, and with the Seuss movies, there should be a bunch of them, judging by the fandoms. experimentalDeity 08:15, March 31, 2012 (UTC)

Tatia Wiki

The Tatia Wiki is a wiki that can be used by anyone with creative ideas to add to the storyline of Tatia. What we have so far isn't a lot, so help would be great.

Wiki chat drama wiki:

My wiki, the Wiki Chat Drama wiki, is looking for editors. I need help with it, so please help! Here is my summary:

On this wiki there will be stories known as the "Shadows Lengthen Saga". Besides ZACH and Heart, there will be another character known as The Anti-Hero. All characters are based on people that are on Wikia. If you want to leave a message on someone's talk page, please be positive. Also, please, if you have a question, ask the admins, the top two being Sam Cook and Beautiful Heart. Thank you for coming on this wiki, and happy editing!

So please come on and help! Thank you. This is the link: http://wikichatdrama.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

May the odds be ever in your favor! 04:27, April 1, 2012 (UTC)

Armor Games Wiki

The armor games wiki is a wiki that was created for the game website, armor games. It is almost completely new with only a few pages, and I would like it if someone would help with this.

Robotboy Wiki

The robotboy wiki is a wiki about the television show, robotboy, but this wiki has been trolled and without any admins around it makes it hard to defend against these trolls and delete the pages they create. Please come to this wiki and save it from trolls.

Merlin Wiki

Merlintitlesequence

Merlin Wiki is a wonderful place for images, articles and blog posts! But ever since Series 4 ended, it has become, rather dull. I highly recommend you sign up for it and start editing today! We have the best info for Series 5, and many clever nameplates across the Wiki. We have over 6000 images, and over 700 articles, blog posts written and commented on every day! We have a friendly admin team, and a lot of features that users can do!

Signed: ♫ ₪ Ḡwẵine Ḹٍٍkƨ Ĺiĸe Ͼềлȑềd ₪ ♫ 01:35, April 2, 2012 (UTC)

http://emoandscene.wikia.com/wiki/Emosceneandanyotherfads_Wiki

This is a wiki for everything Emo and Scene... if you have any info or if you are Emo or Scene please join and contribute. "Teddy" Brad Herrell 16:46, April 2, 2012 (UTC)

Online Pokemon Battle Wiki

http://opb.wikia.com/wiki/Online_Pokemon_Battle_Wiki

Do you want to be the master of Pokemon? Well, join this wiki and create your trainer, do missions, level up your Pokemon, all so you can defeat the Elite Trainers!

I dob on you... I is goody two shoes. 04:15, April 5, 2012 (UTC)

Relic Master Wiki

Relic Master Wiki- a wiki based on the quadrilogy of books by Catherine Fisher. You can obviously find it at www.relicmaster.wikia.com --Yrroc 22:02, April 3, 2012 (UTC)

Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle

Hi, my wiki talks about Phi Brain a new anime i found this wiki almost empty so i'm trying to improve it even if i'm not a genius with computers, so i'd like to be helped by you because this is my first work and i hope that it will become a fantastic wiki [[1]] (here is the link) thanks to everyone --Mammamiasantissima 14:59, April 4, 2012 (UTC)

The Banned Wiki

i have created a wiki for ppeople who have been banned from other wikis and need a new place to post and talk to with eachother as well as discuss problems with various wikis. People who have never been banned are also welcome, evryone is, but we need growth desperatley, so whoever wants to join can join, and we need more admins as well, so the firstdozen or so people get admin status, thanks,

DeanSims 15:05, April 4, 2012 (UTC)

Implausable Alternate History Wiki

OK, its not realy my wiki, but it does need more editors and every editor that comes should enjoy the rules arent very tight and its just meant to be a fun place to be.

DeanSims 15:08, April 4, 2012 (UTC)

i am an admin there andd i approve this message. lol! all jokes aside we just ast to resepct other users and enjoy yourselves.Wingman1 11:07, April 8, 2012 (UTC)

Write Your Own Stories Wiki

Hello,I am User:Pafton.I am the regular contributor on my wiki.I heard that there are many similar wiki's with the same focussed topic as mine.Well I would like that to be stopped.PaftonTalkBlogContributions 19:14, March 5, 2012 (UTC)

A Haunting Wiki

The A Haunting Wiki is a wiki about the show, a haunting. A haunting is a show telling about the experiences of the supernatural, but this wiki could use some help it has very little pages, only one editor (the only editor is the founder), and the founder hasn't been seen on the wiki for a very long time, so if anyone knows about the show A Haunting (or not), please join in!

Microsoft Wikia

I had seen some vandalisers around who can edit and scribble the Windows, messing it up like Windows 7 having a long-term history. Can tell you, just replace with good editors.

Microsoft Wikia Timothyhouse1 08:36, April 6, 2012 (UTC)

UK Transport Wikia

I need more editors for UK Transport Wikia as I am no longer having committments to edits, additions, removals, unless where necessary. I need to keep it alive. In addition, we will be having UK Transport Freeforums as a notalgic statement.

It will be divided according to -

• London Underground editors
  • London Buses editors
  • First Manchester editors
  • Other Bus editors
  • British Rail editors
  • Manchester Metrolink editors
  • Nottingham Transport editors
  • Motorway editors

If I continue to do this alone as after Arriva436, Bluegoblin7, Kentish121 had been out from UK Transport Wikia, it will be a big headache like last year like that. Timothyhouse1 09:22, April 6, 2012 (UTC)

Shakugan no Shana Wiki

A wiki about the light novel and anime series Shakugan no Shana. I think the show is pretty popular with 60,000+ likes on Facebook, but sadly, there is not much editing going on. Aassdddai talk 09:36, April 6, 2012 (UTC)

Admin Central: Main Page/Wikis

Dear administrators, my wiki entitled PUBLIC-HEALTH NEW PARADIGMS contains the essential of my personal, original contribution as a fouder (Arkenholz). But it contains only two pages. True, I could multiply the number of pages by introducing each and every element of content in a new page. I would, however, need the advice of editors interested in the important subject of the "well-being of individuals of - and in - the society in industrial countries (essentially United States and Europe)". Can you help me expand the potential contributors' circle?

Thanks in advance. --Arkenholz 10:59, April 6, 2012 (UTC)

The Positive Gamer's Wiki

I have a Wiki, and of course it's not growing. My heart jumped with joy at the sight of this

My Wiki, The Positive Gamer's Wiki, has 19 pages... all from me and my friend.

So anyways, in my Wiki I wanted to bring some positive thoughts about games they've played so that others can see what they like, and add on. I started off with the 'Daily Article' but stopped it soon. I hope that's enough info.

Meowlala 17:33, April 6, 2012 (UTC)

Click here to view my Wiki.

Nier Wiki

Every fan of NieR, we need you at the NieR wiki. A few of my friends and I just got this wiki started again, and would gladly appreciate help! This is my page on the wiki, visit here to introduce yourself! TidusTehSacrificer357 07:40, April 8, 2012 (UTC)

Airwolf Wiki

anybody out there know Airwolf?

File:08-07-06AB25pcClfy.jpg
File:Airwolf - Extended version

want to hepl build up this wiki?

well feel free to jump in!

Wingman1 03:32, April 26, 2012 (UTC)

Victoria Justice Wiki

The Victoria Justice Wiki is the best place to learn about the triple threat Ms. Victoria Justice. Our wiki is still in construction, so we need more editors! {{SUBST:User:TheJerichoD/Sig}} 12:06, April 8, 2012 (UTC)

Dota Wiki

Demise101_Crystal_Maiden_Sig.png

Hello! The Dota wiki is in need of a few more editors: Particularly a vacant administrative position. I'd preferrably like people who are playing Dota 2 right now, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks! ~ Demise101 ♥ Lets Talk! ♥ Blogs! ~

Angry Birds At Work Wiki

Angry Birds At Work Wiki is a wiki about Angry Birds. Currently there are 2 editors that barely edit. Birdisland

Alvin and the Chipmunks Fan Music Wiki

My wiki is called The Alvin and the Chipmunks Fan Music Wiki and what it's for is to give people the chance to allow users to submit their favorite music that has been "'munkified" with music editing software (ie, Audacity). Then post it here for others to see and listen to.

http://teraxthelegandofborax.wikia.com/wiki/Terax_the_legend_of_borax_Wiki

Nickelodeon Wiki

The Nickelodeon Wiki is everything regarding to Nickelodeon. It's been around for a long time but it needs a lot of help and we don't want to build pages copied from Wikipedia. We want to give more content like a wiki should give. It's a great wiki and I'm looking for more admins. If you like Nickelodeon, take a visit because it needs help.

http://nickelodeon.wikia.com/wiki/

Battlestar Galactica Online Wiki

Hey, i'm the creator of this wiki and it has over 50 pages now but we really could use a few more editors around the place. The wiki is about the BigPoint game Battlestar Galactica Online, which is based off the the 2004 series of Battlestar Galactica. I want to make a wiki that really helps newbies and informs others. There is another wiki(not wikia) but that is a dead wiki with no one really bothering anymore (its really out of date).

So if a few editors would like to come over you would all be greatly loved.

LINK HERE

EmeraldWolf For The Pack 18:33, April 13, 2012 (UTC)

The Scribblenauts Wiki is obviously about Scribblenauts , as the name suggests. I have a microscopic amount of users, despite the wiki being about the most awesome game in existance. --Sparker03 00:56, April 14, 2012 (UTC)

USSR wiki

Comrades, Simply Join the USSR.Let's be a world power again. Capitalism is failing democracy is failing but Communism is Gaining power once more This is Pure communism not Marxism found in North Korea and China. Please do join.

http://www.u.s.s.r.wikia.com/wiki/USSR_Wiki --RD.png Soviet Rainbow Dash 19:22, June 6, 2012 (UTC)

Girlygirls wiki

Hey I'm carly101 and I would love to share my wikia here is some info below:

Name: Girlygirls wiki

Founder: carly101

Other: this wiki is for girls only it's a fun place for girls to hang out Its a little like a girlygirls face book and its fun to hang out at.

Here is the link: http://girlygirls.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

~~ Carly101

Virtual V Wiki

Bonjour tis moi Glitterattidiva123 and i would love to share my wiki with you! Here is some info below:

Name: Virtual V Wiki

Founder: Glitterattidiva123

Wiki Description: A fun place for girls and boys to have fun, hangout, chat, and interact with each other. On this wiki we have a lot of fun things to do like, watch videos, play games, view blogspot blogs, and virtually just have fun

Link: http://virtualv.wikia.com

--Gdiva1!*💋 20:33, April 15, 2012 (UTC)

The Roleplaying Wiki

Simply put, this wiki is just beginning. It's a simple roleplay wiki where users can come and join other users in a roleplay. You assume the role of another persona and compete or take part in Roleplays, or, 'games'. This wiki has very few users, so we are currently in the building process. There are Roleplaying "workshops" there to explain how to Roleplay, and in some cases, what to do. Many people like to Roleplay, but many don't have a perferred topic. This wiki is to bring them to a place to Roleplay with others. This wiki is a variety of competition, mystery, adventure, and even fanon Roleplay once made. Join now!

Pandoras Tower Wiki

Pandoras Tower Wiki is a wiki for the recently released Nintendo Wii game Pandora's Tower, developed by GANBARION. It is a Japanese Action-RPG which is part of the Operation Rainfall, and it is the only one of the three games which isn't coming to America yet. In this game you play as Aeron who must climb Thirteen Towers and defeat the Master, or boss, at the top of each one. He must do this to collect the Hearts of those Masters to give to his lover, Elena. She must eat the hearts, for otherwise she will turn into a beast. The game utilises a unique cmbat system which uses the Oraclos Chain, similar to a whip, and another weapon which can be changed when you find more in the Towers. It has a fabulous story and many unique and wonderful Mechanics. Please visit and help out. Doom636 11:01, April 16, 2012 (UTC)

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL Wiki

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL Wiki is a Wikia free repository on all aspects of the Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL franchise, that anyone can edit.

Currently, we have 261 articles, and 536 files on Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL Wiki.

HERE IS LINK TO WIKIA----> http://zexaluniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ZEXAL_Wiki

Universal Creations Wiki

Hello, I am an admin on The Universal Creations Wiki, for any original creations. The wiki is very dead, with only me and the founder on very rare occasions. It would be nice to see the wiki's activity up. ~Gotek~ April 16

I been away from my wiki (fusionfall palyers wiki) sense last April fools day of 2010.Sense then peopel have barely edited and one of my admins are saying that he adopted the wiki, rather then that I have 11 pages and need people to help contribute for the wiki.

All Birds

Hi. Our wiki is lonely and could use some more bird lovers (with excellent reference books). We include other sciences too. It was originally a bird wiki but the name stuck. Check us out here:

http://allbirdsoftheworld.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

StaraptorEmpoleon♥Øβŝȅŝŝȅɖ ŵǐțȟ βǐɼɖŝ♥ 16:02, April 19, 2012 (UTC)

The Fightmon Wiki

Fightmon symbol1

Welcome!

The Fightmon Wiki is a wiki about the creatures created by me, 2years-too-young. There are many places, creatures, and events. Also be sure to check out the new game being created by Iggyvolz. This wiki now has a newsletter, which you can subscribe to and it will be sent to you each week on whatever wiki you chose, just comment on the newsletter and say what wiki you want it delivered to (it is delivered through talk pages). Anyway, please come check out this wiki! (By the way is it okay to add this again? If not erase this and let me know) 2years -too- young 18:41, April 20, 2012 (UTC)

Maiko (Mai and Zuko) Wiki

If you are a fan of Avatar the Last Airbender, and LOVE the relationship between Mai and Zuko then this is the wiki for you! (Mai and Zuko) Wiki Maiko (Mai and Zuko) Wiki

MySims Fanon

MySims Fanon is a wiki created for the fan-created content of the popular MySims series. We have a good community, and used to be very popular, but people became uninterested. If you are a fan of The Sims, be sure to check us out!!

Super Smash Bros. Fanon

Super Smash Bros. Fanon is a wiki for the fan-created games based upon the very successful Super Smash Bros. series. The wiki was in it's prime in 2009 (or so), but has since decreased into nothingness. There are few editors, though many articles. Please be sure to check us out!!

Project Ardaia Wiki

Project Ardaia Wiki is a great place for anyone who a sci-fi/fantasy fan to join in and help expand it and bring new ideas.

Law's Brigade Wiki

We Could use Some New Editor's here On Law's brigade Wiki. Here's The link: http://lawsbrigadetew.wikia.com/wiki/Law%27s_Brigade_Wiki

Sincerely,

Lord Law Lord Law

Golden Games

Golden Games.

each you for the last 50 years 36 people from the ages of 12 to 18 get picked to be in the golden games. Created by a man named Doopy Gold who is 70 on the 49th show he retires and everyone thinks it is over but Connor Gold his 23 year old son takes over.

Now the games become more violent and worse when their are no more RULES!

1715 people have died already another 35 are about to go.

The Ferry Wiki

The Ferry Wiki is an wiki dedicated to ferries, ferry companies and even ports around the world. Since the Ferry Wiki was created over a year ago, there hasn't been a lot of activity on it. We have over 300 articles, a twitter account and a Facebook page. And we used to have a spotlight. But we are still lonely, yet to be found. Please visit/edit The Ferry Wiki today.

Erlopez- Leave me a message! 15:21, April 20, 2012 (UTC)

Rhythm Thief & The Emperor's Treasure Wiki

Well, this wiki is about the 3DS game, Rhythm Thief & The Emperor's Treasure! It needs a lot of work to it, but I'm getting there! If you are a fan of Phantom R, please come and join! I've done everything myself! I'd appreciate if someone else came and shared the love of the game. Here is the link to the homepage! Please join! You can contact me here. Thank you for reading!

N64dude Wiki

my wiki is original add stuff which can be Football, Sonic Mario,Games Fanon, Kirby, Food, Books. And Fan Games.|PS They have to be Awesome! there are 466 pages but we need more! so edit today!

And Have Fun! I Made this wiki so people will know wikis are still fun today

and awesome!

http://n64dude.wikia.com/wiki/Special:RecentChanges

pokedex grid wiki

so you wanna be a master of POKEMON? Face the challange and be NUMBER ONE?

then come on down to this amazing encyclopediaof pokemon

Flash-deck Counter-Strike Animations wiki

http://counterstrikeanimations.wikia.com

This site is a wiki for Flash-Deck Animations fans. we really need help. If you know feel free to check it.

Flash-deck Counter-Strike Animations wiki

http://counterstrikeanimations.wikia.com

This site is a wiki for Flash-Deck Animations fans. we really need help. If you know feel free to check it. --Stick775 13:07, April 21, 2012 (UTC)

Minecraft Creations Wiki

The goal of the Minecraft Creations Wiki is to provide a place where Minecraft players can come together and share the imaginitive and purley amazing creations they have made.

There is a few of the same wikis already out there but they are all dead and inactive. I have messaged the founders of these wikis to come together and collaberate on this wiki, currently I have gotton no response.

Basically all we need is Minecraft players to start sharing their content. (and possibly a wikia staff member to to help out with some very advanced stuff)

I am an admin on the Terraria Wiki so I have experience. I want to see this Wiki take off!

Thanks!

Dak47922 Talk 20:41, April 21, 2012 (UTC)

Apple Wikia

I own the Apple Wikia, about iPhone,iPad, ect. I need some editors and mods. www.appleproducts.Wikia.com also the Aviana wiki needs help aviana.wikia.com --WCDDoherty 03:12, April 22, 2012 (UTC)

Poptropica Wiki

The Poptropica Wiki is a wiki about the game, poptropica. Poptropica has many islands to visit and new ones in the making! Anyway, there hasn't been many editors recently and I would really like tosee this wiki grow, so visit it if you can. ,2years -too- young 03:22, April 22, 2012 (UTC)

Winx Clubv Wiki

the wiki about the 4kids version of Winx Club. AddictedToWinx~and also the Hunger Games 13:25, April 22, 2012 (UTC)

Medieval Roleplay Wiki

Medieval Kingdom Roleplay

Want to Roleplay in a Medieval Kingdom? With Dragons, Mages, Kings and Queens? Go to the Medieval Roleplay Wiki and join us. It is a very new wiki, so there are only two users. It would be great if you would join us in our medieval world. Thanks for reading {{SUBST:User:StarlinSkyrim/sig}} 17:52, April 23, 2012 (UTC)StarlinSkyrim

Brick Critics

A Wikia that reviews LEGO products, we have 9 editors now, more would be nice to have, thanks, βᵒᵇ βʳᶦᶜᵏˢ Ʈᵃᶫᵏ · βᶫᵒᵍ

link=Brick Critics Wiki

The Verdeckt wiki

The verdeckt wiki is a wiki about the story 'warzone' whos name has likely been taken. The knowledge of this Wiki is only known to the admin (me), who wants the wiki to be fixed in a certain way, primarily criticism and help on certain thing, mainly describing characters. Simply go on the talk page (Nileskifacility), and ask me to do something.

Discovery Channel Wiki

The Discovery Channel Wiki is a wiki about the discovery channel. It has very few editors that are still there and is basicly new. Please visit this wiki. ,2years -too- young 13:42, April 23, 2012 (UTC)

http://b-damanfanon.wikia.com/

Cryptopedia

Cryptopedia is a wiki dedicated to the study of Cryptozoology and Cryptobotany or the study of hidden animals and plants. Like the other wikis on this page this wiki is in desperate need of editors. Night Hawk 99 has just started this wiki and has no editors. I encourage anyone interested in hidden animals, like the ones you see in t.v. shows such as Lost Tapes and Monster Quest to visit this wiki and contributing to it.

Night Hawk 99 01:39, April 24, 2012 (UTC)

The Classic Car Wiki

Hey everyone we are looking for anyone interested in cars to come and take a look at the wiki. If you are interested in mechanics, motoring games, old TV Shows and Movies and of course classic cars (pre 1987) then this is the wiki for you! If you want to help out then leave a message on my talk page on the wiki and I will get back to you :)

TheWWC 21:49, April 24, 2012 (UTC)

Warriors: Legends of Troy

This wiki is about the Warriors: Legends of Troy wiki. Not this wiki has a pretty good amount of pages on it, but we don't have that many editors on it. And we all know that this wiki could have a lot more info and spam protection if we had more people. And btw you don't need to know anything about the game, just be active sometimes and keep an eye on this wiki to make sure that there is no spam. But if you do know things about the game than that would be great. So if you want to be and admin/chat mod/rollback than leave me a message on my wall. Hope I'll see ya soon 15:52, April 28, 2012 (UTC)Killer365

Here's the link to the main wiki page: http://warriorslegendsoftroy.wikia.com/wiki/Warriors:_Legends_of_Troy_Wiki

Sheep in the big city wiki

So this wiki is about the cartoon network show Sheep in the big city. And right now I need help making the rest of the pages and finding pics of them. (Characters, episodes, ect) But anyway this is the ONLY sheep in the big city wiki right now.

Please click on the link here and then leave me a message and you'll become an admin: http://sheepinthebigcity.wikia.com/wiki/Sheep_in_the_Big_City_Wiki

Super dragon ball Z wiki

Hello. I have a wiki here http://superdbzfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

It has very little members and is in need of admins and chat mods. I don't want it to die!

Cubeepedia

Hello! Cubeepedia is a wiki about Cubeecraft, the website that develops free paper toys and people, called Cubees. They can be themed after anything, Mario, Samus, Kirby, Doctor Who and much more! There are over 300 Cubees, on Cubeecraft.com currently, but Cubeepedia only has 40. I need editors!

--LSCStealthNinja 03:16, April 26, 2012 (UTC)

FarmVille Wiki

FarmVille Wiki is about the game FarmVille by the company Zynga, that is hosted on the social networking site Facebook. Whether you are a new editor, or an experienced technical coder, there are currently lots of things to do on this wiki. We currently need editors to add content and edit existing content. Thanks for reading (and even more thanks if you decide to come edit!) --Vandraedha (talk · contribs) 09:28, April 26, 2012 (UTC)

Budgies Wikia

Hi I'm hoping to find new editors for my budgies wiki, prereably who have bred/raised budgies for a long time or have experience in budgie behaviour and health.

http://budgielove.wikia.com/wiki/Budgies_Wiki

I asked for *help* NOT vandalism! Can someone please get me an admin to report vandalism to? I asked for help then got spammed with your mum jokes and penis jokes and worse. I'm undoing the changes but I need help.

Superherocartoons wiki

wiki of marvel and dc cartoons anothers hero cartoons soon.we need pictures

http://superherocartoons.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

Jason Malachi Wikia

http://jasonmalachi.wikia.com/ Jason Malachi wiki

Supernaturalroleplaying.wikia.org and Beinghumanrp.wikia.org

www,supernaturalroleplaying.wikia.org This is an roleplaying wiki based on the highly popular Supernatural series. The wiki takes place 10 years down the road. Need editors for monsters angels and getting it ready.

www.beinghumanrp.wikia.org This is a roleplaying wiki based on the UK and US series Being Human. Quelli che mi ha ferito,Bruceranno nelle profondità del Tartaro 23:36, April 26, 2012 (UTC)

SG Housing Wikia

I will be tendering in a bundle. Those that are subsequently known that it might take too long due to migration to only Timothy Mok Wikia. These are:

• New towns
  • Housing estates
  • Places and amenities

Jgal12's Glee:The Unitards Fan Fiction Wiki

Hey there! So my wiki is a fan fiction based on the Unitards from the Fox telivision show Glee! Currently, there are only a few editors on the wiki, and they aren't that active anyway. If you don't know anything about the fan fiction, then now's the great time to get started! Thanks. Oh, and here's the link to the main/home page(almost forgot :P):

http://jgal12sgleetheunitardsfanfiction.wikia.com/wiki/Jgal12's_Glee:The_Unitards_Fan_Fiction_Wiki

Thanks, and happy editing! :)

{{SUBST:User:Jgal12/Sig1}}

Ghost Trick Wiki

This wikia needs a professional admin team. The main purpose for this wiki is to write everything about the Capcom game, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective .

Eternal Sonata Wiki

Eternal Sonata Wiki - Eternal Sonata, a Japanese RPG featuring a story presented as a dying dream of the famous classical composer Frederic Chopin. I recently adopted the wiki and don't really have any regular contributors at the moment. I've been working hard on the wiki, though, and have made a lot of improvements that I think make a much more interesting place to be. If you're a fan of the game, or have even just casually played it, I'd love it if you'd stop by and join the community. ProfessorTofty 22:49, April 28, 2012 (UTC)

Playstation All-Stars Wiki

Playstation All-Stars Wiki is a community encyclopedia about the upcoming Playstation Crossover fighting game, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. The game includes characters spanning the numerous Playstation exclusive franchises such as God of War, Sly Cooper, Killzone and more! Currently, we need editors to help out with pages that include Characters, Stages, Games, and Studios. I am also looking to hire new administrators. There is room for several admins, so if you are interested, please come by and contribute!

Visit us at www.playstationallstarsbattleroyale.wikia.com

Sackchief 18:20, April 29, 2012 (UTC)

Mr.Bean Wiki

Because of Mr.Bean being a legend during my childhood up until now, I wanted to do some wide research about the series like what I usually do, but sadly the wiki I ended up with has few users and sometimes does not have the things I look for. So I am here to suggest you people to visit this wiki and help out for people who want to do a research about it, too. It would be of a great help. -Frfines 16:40, April 30, 2012 (UTC)

Link to the wiki

The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack Wiki

Though it seems pretty good, I noticed some pages that need to be improved yet some of the members are inactive and rarely edits. It is a wiki about the cartoon series The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack and is in need of some help. -Frfines 16:47, April 30, 2012 (UTC)

Link to the wiki

Big Order Wiki

Big Order Wiki is a wiki about the manga series created by Esuno Sakae, author of the manga Future Diary. It revolves around a boy in high school with special powers who secretly wishes for the destruction of the world.
-- C. Phantom TalkContribs 00:08, May 1, 2012 (UTC)

YouTube Poop Wiki

The YouTube Poop Wiki contains everything about YTP, We need more editors. William8288 00:20, May 1, 2012 (UTC)

Swish Wiki

Here at Swish Wiki, a basketball wiki about the best Past and Current NBA Players, Teams, Coaches, and Organizations, you can Edit, Add, Follow, and Share Pages, Blogs, Polls, and Top Ten Lists on this wiki. Feel free to explore around the wiki and have fun! ;)

http://swish.wikia.com/wiki/Swish_Wiki

One Piece:Sea of Gods Wiki

One Piece:Sea of Gods Wiki is awesome wiki funny and more but its short on members,chat moderators,admins and buerocrats come and we will make this Wiki the best.

http://onepieceseaofgods.wikia.com/wiki/One_Piece_:_Sea_of_Gods_Wiki

Djo Talk (UTC) 22:33, 1 April, 2012

B-Daman Fanon Wiki

The B-Daman Fanon Wiki is a really fun a user friendly place but is really short on members, chat mods, mods, admin, buerocrats, and members.

Feel free to join it.

http://b-damanfanon.wikia.com/wiki/B-Daman_Fanon_Wiki

Start A Round-Robin Story Wiki

File:The Library of Dreams2.jpg

The Library of Dreams by mmpratt99

My name is Mmpratt99 deviantart and I just started Start A Round Robin Wiki It still needs work and I'm unsure how detailed I should be in the content and if I should put up examples of famous Round Robins throughout literature. I am also lost on how to promote this site and seeing as I'm the only editor here with little experience on how to work with Wiki programming, I could use some expert help.

If you need to contact me, click on the link below>

http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mmpratt99_deviantart

User: Mmpratt99 deviantart 18:57, May 3, 2012 (UTC)

Warriorcatclansrp Wiki

This wiki is based off of the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Here we roleplay clan cats, kittypets, rogues, loners, and all sorts of different cats. We've got lots of different clans to choose from. We have detailed pages for each cat that is created, and even if you don't want to create a cat you can choose from our adoption page. You can even put up some fanfic if you'd like! Our contributor amount has decreased, but is starting to increase once more. If you love roleplaying/fanfic and are a warriors fanatic, I encourage you to join right away! You'll be warmly welcomed. ;) Click here. -- {{SUBST:User:~~Silverflower~~/sig}} 22:03, May 3, 2012 (UTC)

Klintrin10's Animal Jam wiki

If you play the game animal jam come Here! We are looking for Chat Mods,Rollbacks,Admins,Ect come and get the ranks quick RIGHT HERE! ~ Klintrin10

Skylanders: Spyro's Universe Wiki

Skylanders: Spyro's Universe is an MMO that can be found on their Website. It is completely free, you don't need to buy the game, however, you can buy the Skylanders Figures and enter their Web Card Code. This Wiki Needs Editors! --LSCStealthNinja 14:53, May 4, 2012 (UTC)

• Dude, the reason your wiki is empty is because there's the Skylanders Wiki. It includes all information on the Skylanders series, even Skylanders: Spyro's Universe.

-- User:Feey1 Fanon, fanon, fanon, fanon!!! 17:57, May 4, 2012 (UTC)

Smurfs' Village Wiki

I recently joined the Smurfs' Village Wiki, a wiki all about the popular iOS and Android app: The Smurfs' Village. I request to become an admin to Wikia for the website, to work on the template. I'm the only one there, and this wiki really needs more users. If you got the game on your iOS or Android device please join it!

-- User:Feey1 Fanon, fanon, fanon, fanon!!! 18:02, May 4, 2012 (UTC)

Meg Book Series Wiki

The Meg Book Series Wiki is a wiki about the book series by Steve Alten known as Meg. The story follows Jonas Taylor, who travels many times, and almost always ends up meeting the Jaws of Death herself, the Megalodon, which he accidentally released from the depths of the Mariana Trench in book 1. Please come and edit! We really need your help!

http://megbookseries.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

Thank you to those who are interested in coming on and being an editor!

Scourge is the Dark Claw 22:49, May 4, 2012 (UTC)

Fruit Ninja Character Creator

This wiki is about Fruit Ninja and the creation of new fruits, blades, and other FN-related stuff! Welcome to users who like Fruit Ninja and have a creative and new idea.

http://fruitninjacharactercreator.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

JalapenoKing 04:04, May 5, 2012 (UTC)

Combat Arms Wiki

Snailipedia

My wiki is about snails of all kinds. Snailipedia

Grow Up Timmy Turner Fanon Wiki

This wiki is about A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner!, and this wiki is a fans site. You can insert your own spin-offs, characters from Grow Up Timmy Turner.

This wiki ONLY have 7 users, and I'm an admin on that wiki. Please go to that wiki and edit the wiki! For link..http://fanonfopmovie.wikia.com/wiki/Grow_Up_Timmy_Turner_Fanon_Wiki

--Sophiaawesome my talk 07:01, May 6, 2012 (UTC)

Republic Commando Wiki

[1] This wiki plan to be the source for all Republic Commando contents including game and books. Feel free to edit and make the wiki better! Anakin Skyobiliviator (talk) 07:54, May 6, 2012 (UTC)

The Noughts and Crosses Fanfiction Wiki

I have this wiki, called the and Crosses Fanfiction Wiki Noughts and Crosses Fanfiction Wiki i, which needs new users. It is a wiki where you can write fanfictions about the Noughts and Crosses series by Malorie Blackman, and is in need of users. I also need admins, so if anyone can contribute regularly and prove themselves to be mature enough, I will appoint themas my fellow admins too. I really, REALLY need editors. I have none at the moment. Find the wiki here at http://noughtsandcrossesfanfiction.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page. Thanks a million

Melodybird Every day I'm shuffelin 17:23, May 8, 2012 (UTC)

Block Wikia

Block Wikia is a small wikia about a fanon game just like Minecraft. It might become real soon.

Creativity Wiki

Creativity Wiki is a wiki that is ruled with a iron fist by User:Zimfan:D, and lets you create anything you want and express yourself, as long as you don't break the rules.

A fanfiction, we allow it. A original story? We allow it. A video? We allow it.

But, we need more editors. We only have 2 editors that have more than 2 edits, and one of them has not been on for more than 2 weeks! So, more editors would be appreciated.

So, hope to see you on this wiki, from:

~~Creativity wiki. (A.K.A Zimfan Hi, I'm Zimfan! Talk To me! I Am Normal. 03:58, May 8, 2012 (UTC) )

Combat Arms Wiki

http://combatarms.wikia.com/wiki/Combat_Arms_Wiki Hello my name is User:MicroHawk or you could call me User:Sean. I'll love to be an admin because they could create cool guns and put some stats. Also, probabulary two weeks later, they could try one of my guns and share it on facebook,wiki,& youtube.

http://universeatwar.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Universe at War wiki is a wiki about a game of the same name.

killer2563

American Law Wiki

American Law Wiki, founded sometime ago, and really never took off. It deals with local, couty (and please insert right name for alternative name for county here), state, and federal levels. This is everything that is legally bound by contracts, civil grevences, and so forth. This includes a copy, or breakdown, of the US and state constitutions. Roe v. Wade to desegeration to recent same sex marriage rights. This also includes the Hate Crimes, LGBTIQ area, and sexual harrasment. If it is a law in the United States, we kindly like to have them posted here at American Law Wiki. Sundogs Current wikis' talk pageWikias' Talk PageWikis Managing 20:41, May 8, 2012 (UTC)

Choo-Choo Trains Wiki

Choo-Choo Trains Wiki is a wiki where you learn facts about trains. --Hiro51Hiro 20:48, May 8, 2012 (UTC)

PUPPET MASTER WIKI

The franchise is about Puppets a group of non-talking anti-villains from the Puppet Master series of films who each have an individual name and personality but tend to work as a group to tackle threats as well as occasionally antagonize those that get in their way - although technically working for the good of mankind the Puppets often employ murder as a means of doing so and are also known to attack innocent people if they are provoked: they are magical creations formed by the "Puppet-Master" but are not fully dependent on their master to survive as they have sometimes risen against their creator. The Puppets from Puppet Master are more benevolent towards humans than the Demonic Toys (who are made by the same company) but should never be taken lightly as they are just as capable of causing mayhem - though unlike the Demonic Toys, the puppets seldom attack without being provoked first.

Anne of Green Gables Wiki

Anne of Green Gables Wiki is a wiki about the Anne of Green Gables series by L. M. Montgomery. It also includes pages about the many films, TV series, etc. about Anne of Green Gables. Chances are that you remember reading the books in your childhood. We're growing and attracting users, but very slowly, and this needs to be sped up as the wiki is now well over a year old. --*Ginny* (Anne Shirley)Call me Cordelia 23:42, May 10, 2012 (UTC)

Harry Potters Wikia

My wiki is Harrypotters Wiki Its still very new but i hope u can help me edit it.

Here is the link:[2]

http://harrypotters.wikia.com/wiki/Harrypotters%20Wiki?wiki-welcome=1

Thnx

Skyrimirock 09:44, May 11, 2012 (UTC)

Hungergames, Catching Fire wikia

Here is my wiki. I hope you can contribute and edit it. Hungergames is both a book and a movie, I hope you all can check it out as there is a poll and some information, it is not really much but I'm improving it!

Please click the link below.

[3]

Skyrimirock 09:46, May 11, 2012 (UTC)

Coyote Ragtime Show Wiki

http://coyoteragtimeshow.wikia.com/wiki/Coyote_Ragtime_Show_Wiki?cb=52635&useskin=oasis

Like everybody else I am looking for contributors for my wiki.This is a wiki for people who like anime and have a taste for action.You do not have to watch the anime you can also search it online.I have came to the point of being desperate and I am really looking for contributors that can help.

Moshi Monstar

My wikia is:

www,moshimonstar.wikia.com

it is all about moshi monsters, please visit it.

Pokemons

My wikia is

www.pokemons.wikia.com

Z-Zori Gigafly Wiki

Z-Zori Gigafly wiki. It is about me and stuff that is awesome.

http://zzorigigafly.wikia.com/wiki/Z-Zori_Gigafly_Wiki

Z-Zori Gigafly 12:00, May 12, 2012 (UTC)

www.clubpenguinaces.wikia.com

Yoshi Wiki

This wiki is a wiki for infomation regarding yoshi and the yoshi series. Here is a link. We have over 270 articles, but a really small number of active users.

Yoshi Addit Fan Wiki

The newly-made fan wiki for yoshi wiki (see above). Here is a link.

Angry birds craptastic adventures wiki

http://angrybirdscraptastic.wikia.com/wiki/Angry_Birds_Craptastic_Wiki Its about the youtube series.

Annoying orange wiki

Annoying orange wiki! http://annoyingorange.wikia.com/wiki/Annoying_Orange_Wiki

Stoneheart Wiki

http://stoneheart.wikia.com/wiki/Stoneheart_Wiki

The Stoneheart Wiki is about the books by Charlie Fletcher, the Stoneheart Trilogy. The books are about the adventures of two kids named George and Edie who are trapped in a parallel dimemsion over the city of London. This site hasn't been edited for three years until I found it, and it needs major improvements. If you've ever read the Stoneheart books, please help edit and improve! Thanks,

tankburger1235

Lookout wiki

Lookout.wikia.com

Role-Play and make your very own dbz fanon.

File:TheLookOutEp20 (1).png

Adventure Time University

http://theadventuretimeuniversity.wikia.com/wiki/The_Adventure_Time_University_Wiki

This wiki is based on Adventure Time.This wiki is entertainment and...mostly educational.It is of course ran by the most intelligent residents of Ooo such as Princess Bubblegum,Doctor Princess,Dr.Ice Cream,and their genderbents such as Prince Gumball and many more.

Nicki Minaj Wiki

Nicki Minaj is gettin' higher and higher! Join now to her wikia and help us expand it content. We appreciate your help, thanks!

[Sonic Chronicles The Dark Brotherhood Wiki] Well, the title says it all

Sugary Sweets Wiki

Yummy.Anyone can edit.This is a wiki about candy from all over the world.Including shows that have to do with candy and stuff like ice-cream too.I hope you have sweet tooth.(We are desperate)

http://sugarysweets.wikia.com

By the may we are really desperate.

Bus-Simulator Wiki

My Bus Simulator wiki has been created. Please help editing! Everything about Bus Driver, Bus Simulator, Bus Simulator 2009, City Bus Simulator, Bus & Cable-Car Simulator, etc.

The Mediator Wiki

The Mediator Wiki is dedicated to Meg Cabot's The Mediator Series. Anybody who has read the book and knows about the series is welcome to edit.

One n only 12:45, May 14, 2012 (UTC)

plz help me i need editors on my wiki at www.clubpenguinaces.wikia.com

Creative Sci-Fi Wiki

Hello, Rojixus here! Have you ever seen or read a sci-fi story and thought "I can write better than this"? If you're like me, you've been told countless times that if you think you can do better, do it. I already have, and so can you. At Creative Sci-Fi Wiki, you can create your own science fiction/fantasy universe that would be more than a match for settings such as Star Trek or Star Wars. We already have over a thousand articles but the number of active contributors can be counted on one hand. Creative Sci-Fi Wiki is Wikia's best kept secret, it is past time for this secret to come out! Rojixus 05:56, May 15, 2012 (UTC)

In Search of Dr. Riptide Wiki

In Search of Dr. Riptide Wiki

In Search of Dr. Riptide is a classic undersea action side-scrolling MS-DOS game by MINDSTORM and Pack Media Company, that follows the story of Nick Nautilus as he sets out to end Dr. Riptide's heinous scheme to rule the world's oceans. The shareware version of this game is playable online for free, and the registered version can still be obtained online. Feel free to come and add information for this game. Thanks. :)

The Ultimate Doomer 13:28, May 16, 2012 (UTC)

Mech Mice Fanon Wiki

The Mech Mice Fanon Wiki is a wiki where anyone can fictional things about the upcoming game: Mech Mice! You can make your own characters, squads, countries, anything! The only limit is your imagination (and our rules of course). Join today at: http://mechmicefanon.wikia.com/wiki/Mech_Mice_Fanon_Wiki. Please join, we need more users!

-- User:Feey1 Fanon, fanon, fanon, fanon!!! 18:59, May 16, 2012 (UTC)

THE DREAMERS

The DREAMERS wiki is about my favorite koreanovela, dream high. You can come at my wiki to chat with my about the movie dream high i'm sure that you will like it too.

Kissat Wiki/Cats Wiki (finnish/suomi)

Kissat wiki, what is telling about cats, is small finnish language wiki, what doesn't have any contributors than me! --Lukkipoika 11:32, May 17, 2012 (UTC)

Egyptian Fanon Wikia

This wiki was founded by the User: Cocoabean. She is the only editor and she wishes for more editors. She hasnt spent much time on it and wishes for admins, users and content.

The Winnie Years Wiki

We need A LOT of editors. This wiki is about the grow-up series by Lauren Myracle. User:Rowanflight/Sig 21:27, May 17, 2012 (UTC)

Mix of Every Wiki 2

http://mixofevery2.wikia.com

This is Mix of Every Wikia 2; More information below!!!

My wiki is about anything but not stuff that is related to girls!!!!! (No offense if your a girl and find this amusing)

But girls are allowed to do anything apart from make pages about girly stuff.

If you have any questions....

Send them to my Message Wall!

http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Flash1234

--Flash1234 17:59, May 18, 2012 (UTC)

Ninja-ja WIki

A wiki about the Sam and Dan game, Ninja-ja. It has been about a year before someone else edited and I need help.

http://ninjaja.wikia.com/wiki/Ninja-Ja

13sora

Adventures of Sonic Toys Wiki

Hi, I am 2013GTAStationSquare, and my Adventures of Sonic Toys Wiki needs to have more editors. Would you join? 128.69.192.16 09:30, May 19, 2012 (UTC)

EastEnders Wiki

Requesting any editors! Lot's to do for the Wiki, and I'm looking for a second Admin to help out. Blogman12 16:47, May 20, 2012 (UTC)

Inglourious Basterds Wiki

File:Dolfy Wants You.jpg

Wrong Hitler, but the message can't be any more truthful!

Hi. I discovered the Inglourious Basterds Wiki like about three days ago in a severely neglected shape. The wiki practically had no edits since its creation back in 2009 (it's true) and I'd say it's a pity that the wiki's potential is wasted.

Though I'm not the admin (he practically abandoned it back in 2009,) I would like to invite all Inglourious Basterds fans out there to lend a hand to breathe life back to this wiki. Any and all contributions is welcomed! Thanks!

mfaizsyahmi (talk) 03:53, May 21, 2012 (UTC)

Help this wiki.

http://bringbacklegouniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Bring_Back_Lego_Universe_Wiki Lego Universe! Please help it!

Bethesda Game Studios Wiki

Hey, do you like Skyrim? Or do you like Brink or Prey? Either way at Bethesda Game Studios wiki we have all of those games and a TON more. Pulse some Movies that Bethesda made. But anyway right now I'm the only editor on this wiki (I made it yesterday) and we right now have 30 pages full of info. But we need to rewrite some of the articals because this wiki has been relying WAY too much on wikiapedia's info. But anway if one person can make 30 articals on this wiki then imagine what 4 people of 7 peoples can do. Because we have a lot of pages to create, like we need to make pages for all of the characters in the games. But anyway I hope to see you there-----Taco Salad............WITH BEANS!!!!!!!!! 23:59, May 22, 2012 (UTC)

Multi Language Wiki

www.multilanguage.wikia.com

Hello, multi languagewiki consists of many languages and more languages to come to provide information to the public, i inform that admins are wanted who speak different languages, or just want to overall help to improve by using transaltors etc....

Admins arent the only service the Team needs but chat mods as i am constantly editing and reviewing comments and feedback from my sights i havent got any time to access and to punish/block people abusing this site, Being a helper to this site is a major help towards the wiki as i have not many admins and 1 chat mod who barely even checks the wiki.

As ahelper to the wiki i give you nearlly all the trust to the website and wil be extremely thankful for anybody who advises help, i also require pictures,a logo, and different subjects towards the wiki.

Please consider this offer,

Many Thanks,

Jacksponge99 (Founder of Multilanguage Wiki)

Bin Weevils Wiki

about BW Check Yhe Main Page For Info.

Follow This Link

Good Luck Charlie It's Christmas Wiki

As the title implies, GLC IT wiki is on the movie of Good Luck Charlie. loveadoves aka alvin1234 08:25, May 26, 2012 (UTC)

Mobile Phone Games Wiki

they told me that...... is this thing writing?

anyway, Greetings editors of Wikia, iam Aleroth Sarenford, Founder of the Mobile Phone Games Wiki, as you can get from the name that is what the wiki is about, we are mostly in need of a good templates designer not just editors of articles(although they are most welcome as well), if you happen to be good with coding and not obligated with another wiki visit us on the wiki here: http://mobilephonegames.wikia.com/wiki/Mobilephone_Games_Wiki

and if you would like to go straight to it leave me a message on my talk page: http://mobilephonegames.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:Aleroth_Sarenford

Cheers.

Geist wiki

Typos Wiki

Have a fun time finding and adding typos, or making up stories with typos, or adding typos you made on another website, on Typos Wiki! We are a new wiki and highly linked to Random-ness Wiki, which we have some users from. UMG, the founder is looking for admins that can help out with the wiki, doing jobs such as making the main page look creative and fantastic.. Come join us today! UMG-The Biggest Storage Wars/Simpsons Fan on the Wiki File:UMG's Orig. Avatar.png(talk) 15:14, May 27, 2012 (UTC)

Yu-Gi-Oh! Favourite Cards Wikia

Hello,

To all who are interested in Yu-Gi-Oh!, I have noticed that many of you add your favourite cards to your profile page. So, Yu-Gi-Oh! Favourite Cards Wikia is designed to give you a set place to add your favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, decks, games, strategies, archetypes and so on.

If you have any questions regarding my Wiki, please contact me on my talk page there, and I will try and help out.

Thank You --Spongebob456 16:10, May 27, 2012 (UTC)

Plant Wikis

We need editors at the following wikis:

Best Student Council Wiki

The best student council wiki is all about the anime Best Student Council. It's about all the characters, the squads, and the episodes. I would love to have some editors help me out at the Best Student Council Wiki!

Purplepenguin5 01:23, May 28, 2012 (UTC)

[News]

Hey! Do you love House of Anubis? Well, check out Anubis News, a community full of HoA lovers, just like you!! You can read the daily articles, take part in polls, chat with fellow fans, take part in contests, play games, and so much more! You can apply for jobs as news reporters, or give some advice to those in need! Come join!

KimberlyAmaya 01:56, May 28, 2012 (UTC)

TERA Wiki

The TERA Wiki are currently recruiting of those who look for a unique adventure of exploring the realm of Arborea.

Although quite small, besting of around 4 give or take active editors, the TERA Wiki community are aiming to become the best source of information on TERA: The Exiled Realm of Arborea. But to do that, we are in need of new editors that are willing to help out in any small amount of effort they are willing to make. Each day that passes by, editors come, but mostly leave. It's very difficult to keep it alive and we hope that someone out there will help to lift it up in a strong manner, as a community.

Me, and a few others editors often are active on the TERA Wiki chat where editors alike can communicate and cooperate on work that needs to be done, and will brightly welcome veteran, and new editors who assume good faith in others. So feel free to join it if you feel lonely! You may also contact me on my wall message or the other users of the TERA Wiki community on their respective pages. --Zikkun (talk) 13:51, May 28, 2012 (UTC)

Divergent Wiki

The Divergent wiki is not exactly fan created..its made by the actual wiki people.But this wiki is dedicated to Veronica Roth's popular new series Divergent.We dont have as many editors as you think so lets get editing!!!District13 Tribute 14:07, May 29, 2012 (UTC)

Hero Wiki

Hey, my wiki's kind of new, and I need more people to help out. It's really just a wiki about the many protagonists in the fiction world, and if you could help out, it would be great. File:Thunde11.gifRandomKittenFile:StarClan icon by starsightsw2007.gif 16:05, May 29, 2012 (UTC)

Food Rocks

Food Rocks is a wiki I, BatPeddieSeddieSibuna, created out of request. The wiki is about all things food, and is a pretty awesome wiki. It doesn't have many editors, however. I am willing to make helpful users admin, though. It can be found here:

http://foodrocks.wikia.com/wiki/Food_Rocks_Wiki

---Normal's boring. GO BAT!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't ALL come and go by A BUBBLE! 12:58, May 30, 2012 (UTC)

Ingrid Michaelson Wiki

The Ingrid Michaelson is a wiki about the singer/songwriter Ingrid Michaelson. I have no users, but I have enabled many things. I will be happy to make any helpful users admin. It can be found here:

http://ingridmichaelson.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:BatPeddieSeddieSibuna

http://warriorshiddensights.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

--Normal's boring. GO BAT!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't ALL come and go by A BUBBLE! 13:03, May 30, 2012 (UTC)

warriors hidden sights wiki is a wiki for my warriors fanfic, i realy need help setting it up as i cant work out how to do the lines or content box thing

WikiWiggles

Hello. WikiWiggles Needs More Editors. It Has Over 2,000 Pages, But There Are Less Editors.

http://wiggles.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

The Wiggles Rock! I Will Never Stop Liking Them! They Make Great Songs! 18:15, May 31, 2012 (UTC)

P.S: Do Not Come For Only One Day And Then Go Away. That Happened Alot.

Kidney Wiki

Kidney Wiki is a Wiki dedicated to my old toons on Toontown Online. I made the Wiki to share my memories with them before they were terminated.
Here's the link: Kidney Wiki

FINLAND!! There's no way I'm getting paid for this. 22:01, June 20, 2012 (UTC)

Camp Izanagi Wiki

Hey to everyone. I am the founder of wiki which is active. This is a spin-off of Camp Half-Blood where you roleplay as one of the demigods of the Japanese gods. The wiki has enough features to make it accessible by all users. Hope to see you there! User:Hyugabyakugan12 04:08, May 30, 2012 (UTC)

Link: Camp Izanagi Wiki

Alphabounce3DS wiki

The Alphabounce3DS Wiki

The Alphabounce Wiki is about Alphabounce, the app for DSi and 3DS.

Flipline fakta

Lookout Wiki

Hello, I am Kuzey457. The Wiki, http://lookout.wikia.com/ needs some editors. The Wiki is 50% Dragon Ball Z Fan-Fiction and 50% Role-Play (With DB Elements). Please Help us, We aren't THAT desperate but we just need some help. Thanks.

Epic Randomness Wiki

Hey! Do you love being random? Yea? Well so do I!!! So come join us at the Epic Raandomness wiki! Its a lot off fun! You can make pages, or a blog, or a top ten list! So go! HAVE FUN!

~ilovepeeta~ "Because she came here with me. . ." 22:38, May 31, 2012 (UTC)

Saint Seiya Wiki

Both the english and portuguese versions need editors, so if you're a fan from Masami Kurumada's Saint Seiya (Knights of the Zodiac), check'em out.

Bin Weevils Wiki

a awsome wiki which lacks any loving close editors. please come and edit at 1binweevils.wikia.com/wiki/Bin_Weevils_Wiki

or visit 1binweevils.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Kerry_Stapleton for even more info.

House of Anubis by Bryce

This wikia is about the T.V. show House of Anubis. We need more users to get this wiki up and running! Thank You for your help!

Mr.Garman 19:05, June 1, 2012 (UTC)FabianBryce!

http://houseofanubisbybryce.wikia.com/wiki/House_of_anubis_by_bryce_Wiki

Gravity Rush Database

The Gravity Rush Database is a new wiki meant to accommodate everything Gravity Rush. The basic foundation is complete, including templates, and etc. We would love to have some new editors.

The Hurricane Wiki

Hello! Come join the buzz at the Hurricane Wikia! Do you like tracking and forecasting hurricanes! Well then this is the right place for you. While Hurricane Wikia does have article pages, our main focus is on the forums, where our users discuss about on-going tropical activity and anything from hurricanes to simple areas of interest and speak out with their own forecasts and thoughts on the latest tropical activity! We have forums on all the world's tropical basins.

The Hurricane Wikia forums have been around since spring of 2007 and has not stopped yet! We need all the world's smartest hurricane meteorologists and enthusiasts! However, when you join the wikia, make sure you follow and stay within the forum structure! Our forums have been structured in a unique fashion since 2007 and we would like to keep it that way. For a preview of what's discussed in the forums, you can check the discussion on Tropical Storm Beryl as it made its way towards Florida. CobraStrike (t)(b)(c) 23:02, June 1, 2012 (UTC)

Welcoming people to the DarkOrbit Wiki!

Are you a fan of DarkOrbit? Well think about helping out on our wiki! It has been around for a good 4 years now, but we are short on some editors, so think about joining us, thanks!

AÐMIИ ζєgαcγ 04:30, June 2, 2012 (UTC)

The Channel Wiki

I present you, the Channel Wiki! The Channel Wiki is a place for english television stations, networks and channels from around the world. This wiki is desperte in users to contribute so join us now! ~SonicDude (Talk) (Blog) (Contribs) 21:20, June 2, 2012 (UTC)

Edgeworld Wiki

The Edgeworld Wiki is a english wiki dedicated to the Facebook and Google+ Game Edgeworld by Kabam. http://edgeworld.wikia.com/wiki/Edgeworld_Wiki Biggestleo (Meeting Room) 02:00, June 4, 2012 (UTC)

The Boondocks IC WIKI

Please help we need more editors here.

The Perks of Being a Walflower wiki

For both the Young Adult novel and the upcoming movie starring Logan Lerman, Emma Watson, and Ezra Miller. I've had it open and under constrction since April, but if any Perks fans (and I know there are many of you out there!) are interested in editing, please do. :)

http://perksofbeingawallflower.wikia.com

and in that moment, I swear we were infinite. 17:14, June 5, 2012 (UTC)

Wasteland Wiki

I have found this wiki to be missing "attention" lately. I have high hopes for this wiki, seeing that Wasteland is one of the greatest classics to have graced the video game world. This is a information wiki, not a Fanfic wiki, a Roleplay wiki, etc., so we need contributors who have knowledge of the game to help out. A new sequel is coming out, made by some of the original developers of Fallout, so this should shine some light on it.

We include Chat! For NCR 17:26, June 5, 2012 (UTC)

Speed Racer: The Next Generation

Just created it yesterday, I need alot of help. Sshalwani 00:45, June 6, 2012 (UTC)

Ok so I've worked alot on it today, and here it is. Speed Racer: The Next Generation Wikia. Sshalwani

Google Wiki

The Google Wiki used to be a huge, popular wiki. It still gets nearly 2,000 views a week, but I am the only active editor. There used to be 150 active editors. I'm trying to restore it's activity, seeing as though the subject has great potential for thousands of editors. The community just needs a little boost of many 10 editors to get it in shape. Once we qualify, I'll request a spotlight which should get many users to join. Please help. :) Drewlzoo(talk)

I haven't even started editing my website yet because I need some help. My website is Wii Guide Wiki. I made the website because I looked through all the video game wikipedias and I saw almost nothing about wii. So i'll let anyone , anyone at all to help my out on my wikipedia.

Doraemon Pedia Wiki

Doraemon is deleted i think so i need editors at the new doraemon pedia plz edit there User:Brock77

Camp Jupiter Role-Play Wiki

Did you enjoy reading 'The Heroes of Olympus' books? Do you want to roleplay as a roman demigod? Then come to Camp Jupiter Role-Play Wiki - a safe, fun enviroment with trusted admins and chat moderators. We even have a getting started guide to help you on your way!

~ What'sNewOwlz? 08:06, June 8, 2012 (UTC), Chat Moderator

Eurovision Song Contests wiki

http://eurovisionsongcontests.wikia.com/wiki/Eurovisionsongcontest_Wiki This wiki is about everything eurovision from contestants to countries. Please join this wiki!Yugimuto1 -Talk 21:45, June 8, 2012 (UTC)

Rock Lee Springtime Wiki

A wiki dedicated to the naruto spin off series — ¤ULTIMATE SUPREME¤(T@lk)☺ 05:26, June 9, 2012 (UTC)

Archie Comics Sonic Fanon Wiki

We are a community of fans of the Archie Sonic Comics, who wish to have Comics of their own involving their fan characters. Post up yours today, and get to know some of the users here! -- Yo Bro Let's Talk 11:35, June 9, 2012 (UTC)

Puyo Pop Fever Wiki by DDR-STAR7

Please I need people to edit and add new pages and photos mostly about characters and I really need some admins to beon my wiki so please go to it and please edit. Thanks you!!!

http://puyopopfevergame.wikia.com/wiki/Puyo_Pop_Fever_Game_WikiDDR-STAR7 19:06, June 9, 2012 (UTC)DDR-STAR7

Goat City Wiki

The Goat City Wiki is a collaborative roleplaying site meant to be a perfect combination of all types of roleplaying, from Dragon Ball Z, to Adventure Time, Bleach, One Piece, InyuYasha, etc. Any fandom that could possibly have a roleplaying base is located here. If you find there aren't any pages of your fandom, don't be afraid to create it! Just read the Rules first. Have fun on the Wiki, and keep in mind that you can help improve it by voting in the Weekly Poll, or suggesting it on this article's talk page.

Our Wiki is mainly plot-less, but we do have a plot arc introduced once in a while to give the residents of Goat City a general direction to go in. - User:Richie Cordelia

The 68th Hunger Games!!!!

My Wiki Is A Fanfiction about the Hunger Games anyone can sponcer. if you want to sponcer YOU can try and save a tribute and make them win. its fun theres going to be some twists and suprises some will be bigger than others. I Promise. Please comment and read and maybe even follow :D http://thehungergames.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:The_hungery_games/68th_Hunger_Games

The hungery games 17:17, June 10, 2012 (UTC)The Hungery Games

Here's the offical poster :D

http://escapetodisney.wikia.com/wiki/Escape_to_disney_Wiki

a wiki about the game of escape to disney http://escapetodisney.wikia.com/wiki/Escape_to_disney_Wiki Amanda55 16:07, June 10, 2012 (UTC)

Survivor Wiki

Survivor Wiki has been up since 2006, but it's improvement writeups wise is too slow. While we are having an increase in user traffic, the scarcity of quality editors is still a problem. Survivor is getting old and may end anytime soon, so I am in desperate need of help right now. I Am Nothing. 16:09, June 10, 2012 (UTC)

Isto é um teste de postagem para o EuroSocial

Nova Wiki

Are you into any of the N.O.V.A games? Well if you are (which by the way who wouldnt like it) come and join the NOVA wiki. We need your help add your knowledge add awesome pics you found come chat with us for help or if you just wanna talk with us. We are looking for admins! Tell your friends to tell there friends!

Mass Effect Comics Wiki

Hey I am DESPERATELY looking for new editors on the Mass Effect Comics Wiki, please help if you are interested. The ME Comics Wiki is all about the Comics based on the Mass Effect series, including Redemption, Evolution, Homeworlds, Incursion, Inquisition, Invasion and Conviction.

http://geishaworld.wikia.com/

This wiki is about the artistic and mystical women known as Geisha (Geiko or Geigi), the arts in Japan, their religion which is traditionally Shinto, and many other interesting and intriguing things about Japan. The Geisha World Wiki also gives users the freedom to talk about multiple subjects considering Japan, without being tied down to one subject. You can truly say that the Geisha World Wiki is about everything Japan, and we want to be affiliated with wikis of the same topics.

Affiliates

The Manga Wiki - A wiki entirely about manga (mon-ga).
The Dragon Handbook Wiki - A dragon wiki (self-describing) that is still building itself up.
The Fairytail Wiki - A cool wiki that has information on the Fairy Tail anime and manga.
The InuYasha Wiki - An online encyclopedia on the manga and anime called InuYasha.

File:660px-1,662,0,360-Geisha4.jpg

Animals Wiki

Axolotl

Animals Wiki is still a relatively new wiki but with a little help will grow rapidly and thrive. We hope to be able to provide information on all animals, from common to extinct and everything in between. --Tophat21 07:33, June 12, 2012 (UTC)

The Shadowhunter's Wiki

The Shadowhunter's Wiki

A wiki about the book series Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices.

Electra Mak. 18:36, June 12, 2012 (UTC)

Anti Noob Foundation

Anti Noob Foundation.

Gaming forum for all games. Experienced gamers have fun and talk about games.

http://antinoobfoundation.wikia.com

Lesscoolroy

Gameing heaven wiki

People from all ages and races, experienced or inexperienced can come to talk or look for info about games [ http://gameingheaven.wikia.com]

--Darthrevan23 09:20, June 13, 2012 (UTC)

The Many Choices of Playing Games

This site has been made for everybody who likes to play games, find hints and/or cheats, or just to looke for info about there game

[ http://themanychoicesofplayinggames.wikia.com]

--Darthrevan23 09:21, June 13, 2012 (UTC)

TNSO Wiki

TNSO is a story written by three different people, in three different points of view, the story is still developing but it has been written on a wikia given the whole story. To understand what this wiki is about you'll have to read the story first, I'll also leave the link to the story. So far, only one of the authors had agreed to write it on a wikia, but two of the other authors are still thinking about it. For the only author that has agreed so far, here's her story of TNSO: Novelas- TNSO. If you like the story, she has not written the rest of the story on there yet, please go to the website and contribute things about the characters in pages, or even add pages about characters that yet don't have a page, you can also add pictures of the characters, fan pictures, your choice. Here is the link to the normal wiki: tnso.wikia.com And here is the link to the fan fiction wiki, for those who'd like to write a fan fiction of it: tnsofanfiction.wikia.com“Honey, if you're going to be two faced at least make one of them pretty.” 20:27, June 13, 2012 (UTC)Perfect_Dreams

ClubPenguinCheatstWiki

Where all the cheats, pin locations, field op locations and more are stored.

Eurovision Song Contests wiki

http://eurovisionsongcontests.wikia.com/wiki/Eurovisionsongcontest_Wiki This wiki is about everything eurovision from contestants to countries. Please join this wiki! We have a few editors, 4 or 5. We would love to have you.Yugimuto1 -Talk 20:55, June 14, 2012 (UTC)

Ultimate Fiction Wiki

Hi there, I am ChaosLordRadec and I am the co-founder of the UF wiki. Ever wanted a wiki where you can write your own canon, your own fanon, without limits, well you found the right place. By us you can write everything, from your own canon, to fanon, jokes, humor, stories, with much freedom. So you can write everything, as long as it isn`t offensive or trolling, feel free to add at:

http://ultimatefiction.wikia.com/wiki/Ultimate_Fiction_Wiki

Sanguis pro sanguinis Deus ! Cranium pro solium cranius ! 11:40, June 15, 2012 (UTC)

Dragon Handbook Wiki

A collaborative wiki all about dragons, home to the experimental Draconic Alliance of Mutal Promotion.--Wyvern Rex. 15:34, June 17, 2012 (UTC)

Blackeyedpeas Wiki

Black Eyed Peas Wiki

http://blackeyedpeas.wikia.com/

To simply put it, it's a wiki about the Hip-hop band, The Black Eyed Peas. I don't own the wiki, I just discovered it last night and noticed how desperate it was.

I got that Boom Boom Pow, them chickens jackin' my style! 15:48, June 17, 2012 (UTC) Buunak

Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy wiki

The Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy wiki is about the game Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy video game. Action, Adventure, puzzles, Monsters, and Ancient Egypt. Per Ankh ED 05:26, June 18, 2012 (UTC)

Hamari Boli Wiki

"Hamari Boli" (Our Language) is the new name of Hindi-Urdu, the Lingua Franca of Desis worldwide. With over 1 Billion 1st and 2nd language speakers, it is the second most spoken language in the world!

The "Hamari Boli Initiative" is a full-scale "Language Planning" Enterprise aimed at 'Hindi-Urdu' a) Script, b) Style, c) Status d) Lexical Reform and Modernization;

• Graphization (Romanization)
  • Lexical expansion & modernization (reuniting/combining Hindi-Urdu vocabulary and unifying literary canon, technical vocab modernization)
  • Style reform (simplified language accessible to widest possible audience as exemplified by Bollywood)
  • Besides being a bonafide Applied Linguistics enterprise, Hamari Boli is also an apolitical initiative to;
  • Finally ENABLE opensource collaboration --otherwise IMPOSSIBLE-- among Devanagari, Nastaliq & Roman readers
  • Create People-to-People Communication & Collaboration Platforms where Desi scholars, students, professionals and everyone interested cooperate in real time on crowd-powered and open-source endeavors that are of equal importance across both sides of the border.
  • Reunite the Desi Lingua Franca facilitating cross communication across borders and bring Desi people from around the world together in cooperative endeavor for the benefit of all.
  • Provide an apolitical environment to scholars and researchers to observe & study popular interaction, analyze sentiments, identify best practices, report problem areas and suggest solutions.

Simply put, Hamari Boli is re-unified & modernized Hindi-Urdu written in Roman alphabet, with a combined vocabulary drawn from both Standard Hindi and Urdu, regional desi languages, with generous helpings of English as exemplified by "Hamara Cinema", i.e. the world's most prolific cinema, The Bollywood

hamariboli.wikia.com

www.HamariBoli.com

azad@hamariboli.com

Hamari Boli = Hindi-Urdu Reunited! 06:11, June 18, 2012 (UTC)

Typos Wiki

Have a fun time finding and adding typos, or making up stories with typos, or adding typos you made on another website, on Typos Wiki! We are a newer wiki going under a lot of construction. UltimateMegaGeo the founder is looking for admins that can help out with the wiki, and help make the main page look creative and fantastic. We also need some more active users, so we can have more pages. Come join us today! UMG-The Biggest Storage Wars/Simpsons Fan on the Wiki File:UMG's Orig. Avatar.png(talk) 15:14, May 27, 2012 (UTC)

New Direction Girls

New Direction Girls

We need some editors for our new wikia! The New Direction Girls is a wikia about the girls of New Direction from Glee. If you want to help us by adding information about one of the girls, about relationships of them or other things, please, step by!

We hope that any Gleeks will help us making our wikia become bigger!

xxx PowerPuffGirls

World of War Wiki

World of War Wiki is a very small wiki that needs editors. It has approximately 3 non-bot users, 2 of which are admins.

Vladimir Tod wiki

The Vladimir Tod wiki is about Heather Brewer's Vampire series, the Chronicles of Vladimir Tod and it's Alt. POV side story, the Slayer Chronicles. Per Ankh ED 05:42, June 20, 2012 (UTC)

Warehouse 14 Roleplay Wiki

I just started an RPG wiki, based on the Warehouse 13 TV series, but set 50 years in the future, where the warehouse has relocated. User:BachLynn23

CrossFire Wiki

CrossFire Wiki is a small-time wikia site that gives information about CrossFire Online, a popular FPS PC game around the world. If you are a CrossFire Player, c'mon and join us!! CrossFire Wiki needs more editors!! :)))

DeadlySnake 10:04, June 20, 2012 (UTC)

Sunnyclan.wikia.com

My wiki is a roleplaying Warriors Wiki. It is very fun and user-friendly. Thanks! RaVeNfAnG 18:59, June 20, 2012 (UTC)

Disney Fairies Wiki

I'm not an admin of the Disney Fairies Wiki, however, I'm an affiliate, and I can tell it's in dire need of editors. The Disney Fairies franchise is huge with multiple movies, an MMO, toys, and so much more. The wiki has a potential to be huge. It just needs some help. --Dent--Talk 20:58, June 20, 2012 (UTC)

churchofcwa

churchofcwa.wikia

this wikia is for churches on clone wars advetures

Iris Online Wikia

Iris Online wiki is dedicated to Iris Online game,

File:Iris free 20090410.jpg

a gypsy-themed fantasy MMORPG developed by Eyasoft. With hundreds of quests, 22 themed instance dungeons, and an intricate tarot card system, Iris Online is a full feature MMORPG rich in both PvE and PvP action. The cute anime-pop graphics and gorgeously realized 3D environments make Iris Online unique, with a look and feel all its own. Explore the amazing world of Arcana with us!

We are friendly community, and in need lots of help from you, yes you!!! There are currently lots of things to do on this wiki. We are currently in need of editors who willing to add new content or edit existing content, come stop by even if you are a new editor, experienced coder, or just a game freak like us!

Visit us at www.irisonline.wikia.com

Meet you there :D

B4c0 10:28, June 21, 2012 (UTC)

Minecraft p.e

Minecraft P.E info Welcome we need people for viewing and views plz Here's link http://minecraftpocketedition.wikia.com/wiki/Minecraft_pocket_edition_Wiki

Bye Dark

Blood+ Wiki

Hi! I'm the founder of the Blood+ Wiki. It's about the tv anime series Blood+ which is inspired from the movie: Blood: the last vampire. The story is about an average high-school girl, Saya (who's pretty normal except that she has to take regular blood transfusions and doesn't have memory beyond a year), who suddenly finds herself fighting monsters overnight. Embarked on a journey of duel, she finds out her true identity: being one of the monsters herself! To make matters worse, her ultimate enemy is her twin sister!

The wiki's purpose is to accumulate as much info on Blood+ as possible. So far, there are 100+ articles and 300+ pics that only 2/3 of us have accumulated in about 4 months. It's always nicer to have a few more editors around and hope more people get to the site.

Wings of the Wind 05:39, June 22, 2012 (UTC)

Call of duty zombies Wiki

Hey there! The Call of duty zombies Wiki is about the Zombies Mode in the Call of Duty series! This wiki focuses on everything on Zombies, and I would love to have users editing there! If you are intereste, please join the wiki here!

--KillFeedz OG 05:32, June 23, 2012 (UTC)

Labor Wiki

I need some staff and contributors to join my wikia. This wiki is mainly about labor, employment informations, labor news, unemployment, Human Resources, and some highly popular companies.

If you want to help me with this wikia, please join this wikia and message me:

http://labor.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

Thanks!

Disney XD Pair of Kings Wiki

This is obviously about Pair of Kings, I know that there is a bigger version of this theme but this wiki is more organized and detailed! This wiki is very unique since It is 41 great pages created by only one user!

hi i need help with dragon studios wiki

The wiki is about Ferb Fletcher from the show Phineas and Ferb the link is:www.ferbfletcher.wikia.com

Blinky Wiki

http://www.blinkygames.wikia.com

I need editors to help with design, if you play the games and look at the pages, you'll see what I mean.

Video Game Fan Fiction Wiki

On the Video Game Fan Fiction Wiki, you can create fan-made articles about video games, video game companies, consoles, etc. We have a well setup policy, a neat cursor, a CSS code, and a cool background. There are literally only six contributors as of now, but you can help by visiting and editing at the wiki. Thanks! --John the Marksman (talk) 22:49, June 27, 2012 (UTC)

It's actually not my Wikia...

http://studioghibli.wikia.com/wiki/Ghibli_Wiki is not my Wiki, but it makes me sad that something like that is so... Well, the Wiki is really horrible, frankly. And at the moment, I don't have the time to help clean it up, which is why I'm posting it here. ᴇᴀᴄʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ Kitteh.gif ᴡɪᴛʜɪn ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ 22:53, June 27, 2012 (UTC)

Wiki Bloggin

Want to talk about your wiki? Now you can. Create a story about your wiki and see what people think about it.

You can find it here: bloggin.wikia.com

Enjoy! Joletole 01:51, June 29, 2012 (UTC)

ABC3 TV Shows Wiki

A new Wiki for everyone that watches ABC3!

Come join this new Wiki where everyone can add new pages on different shows on ABC3! There is also a chat where you can chat with other fans and talk about what else to add. This Wiki is new so you might find it is a bit basic but as more people join the more better it becomes. ABC3 TV Shows Wiki

TheDom102 02:56, June 29, 2012 (UTC)

I imagine there are already wikis of those shows individually. Well, that's my line of thinking, anyway. -- ImperiexSeed, 11:04 PM, June 28th 2012

The Power of Five Wiki

Power Of Five Wiki The Power Of Five (also known as The Gatekeepers in the US) is a series of fantasy and suspense novels, written by British author Anthony Horowitz --Danrah ~Ice cubes are jealous.. 13:27, June 29, 2012 (UTC)

Sonic Heroes Fanon Wiki

This is a wiki for fans of Sonic heroes and like fanfiction.It was just made so there's not many pages on this wiki.There aren't many trolls and it is protected by the admins.Sonicrules8745362 21:25, June 29, 2012 (UTC)

Death Eaters United Wiki

Hellooo, All. I'm Football444, a bcrat over at the Death Eaters United Wiki. So, its a roleplay wiki where Death Eaters United Wiki. What is it? It is where you can roleplay a Death Eater or a member of the Order of the Phoenix. Battle! Fun! Roleplay! Awesomeness! Many locations you can roleplay at! Many Positions in the Death Eaters team and the Order Team!! Roleplay Today!!. To get started check the getting started guide!

We are in need of roleplayers.Link to our wiki

Thank You!

{{SUBST:User:Football444/Sig|16:05,6/30/2012}} 16:05, June 30, 2012 (UTC)

The Clique wiki, or Cliqueie!

Hi, I'm an admin over on The Clique wiki. This wiki really needs your help! We're looking for editors that will edit more than two times! We only have three admins over there and about three active users! We're really trying to make this wiki grow! If you love The Clique by Lisi Harrison, come check us out! Here's the link: http://theclique.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Until the referee rings the bell, until both your eyes start to swell, until the crowd goes home, what 'cha going to do ya'll? Say there goes a fighter! DUH! 17:53, June 30, 2012 (UTC)

The Hobbit (films) Wiki, My Family Wiki, Citizen Smith (TV Show) Wiki & Only Fools and Horses Wiki

The Hobbit (films) Wiki was set up in 2011 in preparation for the 2012 and 2013 release of the two-part adaptation of The Hobbit by J.R.R.Tolkien. Since it's creation, there have been little editors on the Wiki, meaning that not much has been added to the site. As the first part of the adaptation will be released in December, it would be really great if the main sections have been created and edited before then. Please consider this, especially if you like the Hobbit and/or the Lord of the Rings.

The My Family Wiki, Citizen Smith (TV Show) Wiki and Only Fools and Horses Wiki also require editors to help maintain, edit and create the individual pages on each of the sites. If you could consider helping out, then it would be much appreciated.

The last three Wiki's mentioned are for programmes that are no longer produced, and I can understand if you would prefer not to help out. However, The Hobbit (films) Wiki do require attention. Thanks, Ryan0ry 20:42, June 30, 2012 (UTC)

I do not know how to link but i do know this:you guys know how to search. My wiki is Medieval RPing wiki and im the only one on there. Its a RPing wiki that RPs the Medieval times, also known as the Dark age, have a weapon like a crossbow, sword, leather armour, anything that was used in the Dark times. Please come, there are chat mod and admin spots. Alot.

Recent Wiki Activity - Just talk Wiki

just a wiki about everything

Warrior Clan Fanfiction Wiki

Warrior Clan Fanfiction Wiki needs more editors! If you are a fan of warrior cats, wolves, or dragons, please come and edit! :)

{{SUBST:User:Icewish/Sig}} 02:22, July 1, 2012 (UTC)

Minecraft Fanon wiki

Welcome to the Minecraft fanon wiki! where we are a community site dedicated on providing community fanon, such as blocks, mobs, fanfictions, and much more! Face the wrath of Wrath! 23:08, July 1, 2012 (UTC)

Baby Daddy Wiki

http://babydaddy.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

Baby Daddy is a new series on ABC Family, and it has only aired 2 episodes so far! Please, if you watch this show, or plan on watching this show, help out! We need more editors! Thanks! ~ilovepeeta~ "Because she came here with me. . ." 00:24, July 2, 2012 (UTC)

Warrior Cat's Life Wiki

warriorcatslife.wikia.com

Warrior Cat's Life Wiki

This wiki is about roleplaying and making fan fictions about warriors. Write songs, parodys, poems, stories, plays (etc.) and make movies for Warriors. Chat for fun if you want! Go on and make your fan fiction of warriors!

"Fire will save the Clan."—Spottedleaf 06:09, July 2, 2012 (UTC)

Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki

This wiki is about The Avengers movie series. The wiki is still growing and I just became admin. It would be great for you to help. New Captain (talk contribs count) 09:31, July 2, 2012 (UTC)