Community Central
Community Central
(→‎Geisha World: new section)
Line 815: Line 815:

I hope with this message I can get more active editors so we can give this games an nice wiki. <small>--[[User:Jens Ingels|Jens Ingels]] 13:51, March 3, 2012 (UTC)</small>

I hope with this message I can get more active editors so we can give this games an nice wiki. <small>--[[User:Jens Ingels|Jens Ingels]] 13:51, March 3, 2012 (UTC)</small>
  +
  +
== Geisha World ==
  +
  +
[[File:0_2.jpg|thumb]]This wiki is about the artistic and mystical women known as Geisha (Geiko or Geigi), the arts in Japan, their religion which is traditionally Shinto, and many other interesting and intriguing things about Japan. The Geisha World Wiki also gives users the freedom to talk about multiple subjects considering Japan, without being tied down to one subject. You can truly say that the Geisha World Wiki is about everything Japan, and we want to be affiliated with wikis of the same topics

Revision as of 16:09, 3 March 2012

We created a forum thread called Whose wiki needs editors? in the Founder & Admin forum in August. It's gotten really big and little hard to wade through so we're closing that thread. We're starting a new page here in the hopes that it will be easier to navigate and read and get wikis new editors.

Keep in mind this is an area where you can post your wiki for other editors to check out and possibly edit — it's not a guarantee you'll get editing help but a way to share your wiki with the Central Community.

Puffleville Wiki

Puffleville Wiki shows your favorite characters from Puffleville! Puffleville is a town that has: Puffles, Angry Birds, Penguins, and more! PLEASE EDIT!

New Girl Wiki

Annasean51 00:08, December 14, 2011 (UTC)

World War II Wiki

The name says it all. A wiki all about WWII battles, weapons, vehciels, and more! We have about six active users and around 250 pages. We really could use some more users. http://world-war-2.wikia.com Fargo84 00:33, December 14, 2011 (UTC)

Astropedia

Awesomest wiki ever, --Artoo (Leave me alone) I will dawn on you and have revenge for all the astromechs in this GALAXY!!! 16:27, December 15, 2011 (UTC). [1]

X-Men Movies Wiki

We have already got a spotlight but it still needs editors. There is 309 pages and there are more needed. Hopefully you will help me since I'm the only active member exept for one. If you love X-Men and want to ask some questions then feel free to ask me. Thanks :) New Captain 05:15, December 16, 2011 (UTC)

Evanescence Wiki

If you love Evanescence then feel free to edit here because there aren't many people.There are 91 pages and there are others for creating. Hopefully you will join. Any questions, then ask me. Thanks :) New Captain 05:19, December 16, 2011 (UTC)

Camp Half-blood Roleplay Wiki

Hello,

A few months ago we embarked upon the creation of a Percy Jackson Roleplaying Wiki. Since then we've grown into a flourishing small community with over 30+ active users (Editing at least once within a 3 day period) from every inhabited continent and from ages 9 to 32. We now sport over 600 original characters, 48 cabins, and tons of roleplaying locations! You can not only play as a demigod but also, a satyr, a hunter, an automaton, or a number of other varied species. You may join quests as any one of these and feel free to participate in a number of other fun activities we have waiting!

Just for your information, should you happen to be interested, our version of Camp Halfblood is set after Kronos has fallen while Percy and all his friends have left and moved on with their lives. As a result we have a multitude of options open for original character creation, and roleplay.

If you are interested, or have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me here or on our wiki!

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Flamefang, Bureaucrat

A Generation Of Gaming

A Generation Of Gaming (AGOG) is about the Video Games, Video Game Developers, And Video Game Consoles From 1970 to 2010

(A Generation Of Gaming )

-- None540

Wiki seems to have moved to Forty Years of Gaming Wiki. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 10 Feb 2012 5:15 PM Pacific

Virtual Villagers Wiki

virtualvillagerswiki.wikia.com

This is a wikia about the games created by Last Day of Work called Virtual Villagers. You have to control a tribe and help them survive. The wiki needs some more content, categories etc. I am the only active sysop as the other ones hadn't edited since last year. Please help! Thanks! Cause baby your a firework! Come on show 'em what your worth! 14:00, December 17, 2011 (UTC)

Book of Potter Wiki

bookofpotter.wikia.com

We are a potter wiki for fanon's and real stuff about potter. JOIN OR YOU WILL BE CRUCIO'D.

Habbo Wiki

I'd like to give anyone interested in helping out with HabboWiki a proleptic welcome! We really need people who are adequate in Grammar, Categorizations-ers(?), and simply people who love to write about the game! I hope to work with you in the near future! --Imdill3 15:39, December 17, 2011 (UTC)

DexterBoy & GuitarMaster Wiki

This wikia, is based a hit internet show named Sanity Not Included. Its now branching out to other machinimas made by the famous duo DexterBoy124 and GuitarMasterX7. They focus on very un-subtle comedy Machinima's (A Machinima is a video game movie) with sometimes an animation. Join us if this short paragraph has excited you! I'm also on a lookout for more staff!

http://dexterboyandguitarmaster.wikia.com/

Kalkaliy 00:13, December 18, 2011 (UTC)Kalkaliy

Gran Turismo Wiki

Gran Turismo Wiki, the up-and-coming wiki about the Gran Turismo series. We very recently celebrated 500 articles (with only a few regular editors), and would like to expand further. If interested, drop either me or the founder a message at User_talk:MTracey1 or User_talk:Gp75motorsports respectively.

Thanks

MTracey1 PSN/XBL: Mackem1985 Gran Turismo Wiki Administration 00:49, December 19, 2011 (UTC)

Star wars battlefront wiki

The Music Wiki, Your Subculture Soundtrack!

Hello, I am from the Music Wiki, Your Subculture Soundtrack! We are a great encyclopedia with more than just Lyrics! Although we are not a very developed wiki, we need your help! We are one of the largest wikis on Wikia by size and content of articles. We are not Wikipedia. We are Your Subculture Soundtrack. Join us today, and I'll show you the ropes! Make a level 2 header and put on the header: AJX, then put in the content: LOP for a tutorial. --..Jeff (Talk!) (Contribs!) (Email!) (Blog!).. 15:51, December 20, 2011 (UTC)

ATPedia

ATPedia is a Wiki All about the ATP which is a tennis professional organization. I need editors and admins please help. Awesume 00:11, December 21, 2011 (UTC)

iOS Gaming Wiki

The Encyclopedia of all iPod, iPhone and iPad games. Started in September, it has already reached 50 articles. Sam2011 (Talk)

Harry Potter Wizarding World Roleplay Wiki

Harry Potter Wizarding World Wiki The Harry Potter Wizarding World Roleplay Wiki is a wiki where users come to experience Harry's magical world for themselves. Here, users can get sorted, buy a wand, send an owl and play Quidditch for their' 'house and you can even buy a magical House!

My Moshi Monsters Wiki

Just a wiki about Moshi Monsters, I've got a little improvement mission which starts in Jan 2012 so please help!

Jammiedodger123 20:38, December 23, 2011 (UTC)

Administrator's Wiki

This is'nt really my wiki it's KobKannon's wiki.If you are an Admin on any wiki you can join.Basicly KobKannon noticed that users are not working hard enough to be an Admin so he created this wiki so when reagular users visit it they wanna work harder so they can get a promotion too.Please join the only people there is only me(Zombie8888)and KobKannon contributing to this wiki. —This unsigned comment is by Zombie8888 (talkcontribs) 21:03, December 23, 2011. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

Please give a link to the wiki. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 10 Feb 2012 5:05 PM Pacific

FictionVision Wiki

FictionVision is a wiki where you can create your very own TV show, TV channel, novel, or film. If you like these ideas then FicionVision is right for you. ;)$100 18:41, December 24, 2011 (UTC)$100

I might help. Ferb123 09:31, January 25, 2012 (UTC)

The Ferry Wiki

The Ferry Wiki needs more editors and visitors. We have some friendly admins and we enjoy working at the site. Good luck! Gourleyo|Talk|Contributions 19:03, December 24, 2011 (UTC)

Gumbapedia Fanon wiki

On August 2011, the Gumbapedia Fanon wiki was made. It is a wiki for fans of The Amazing World of Gumball on Cartoon Network to type their own stories about the show.

To be honest, we haven't been doing good since August. Our active users were never really big, and now the activity on the wiki is at an all time low. We are desperate for new users to jump-start the wiki! So, please, help our wiki!

MissingNo. here! Talk with me! 18:51, December 25, 2011 (UTC)

Wikizilla

Wikizilla is the place for all information about Godzilla as well as King Kong, if you are intrested please come and help us with this project. We are currently lacking admins and editors, please join us.MarwanNabihWikia (Talk | contribs) 15:37, December 26, 2011 (UTC)

Mana wiki

The Wiki of Mana

Wiki for the Seiken Densetsu/Secret of Mana series.

(I'm not an admin there, I found it while looking for information and noticed it was a wasteland of redlinks)

Jeff (talk|stalk) 22:29, December 26, 2011 (UTC)

Cartoon Fan Characters Wiki

cartoonfancharacters.wikia.com My wiki is for anyone who has a fan character for mainly anything! You can get on and make a page for each of your characters :3

Backyard Monsters Wiki

A 308 page wiki needs more than just 107 active editors, and only 7 of them contributed more than 100 times. Please come and help out! AdminleohuangchunwangAdmin 14:14, December 29, 2011 (UTC)

The Roleplaying Wiki

This wiki has just been started by me. We need users for it to flourish. You can make games to play with other users by role playing!

music wiki.we have every kind of music from the 60' s till now

use.wikia.com

a wikia for spyes (pretend) http://use.wikia.com

Simpsons Wiki

It's looks pretty big, but it's not got many editors. After the (unusual) departure of Jhonevans, our top editor, our wiki's not progressing very much. Random? No. Admin on the Simpsons Wiki 19:06, December 30, 2011 (UTC)

WoWWiki Norway

WoWWiki Norway is looking for contributors to help create new content and move content from old to new wiki. Look at WoWWiki Norway or Norway WoW Wiki.

Thanks, --Ziz@nzu 19:11, December 30, 2011 (UTC)

If you need any help copying stuff from WoWWiki, contact me at my WoWWiki talk page. It may make it easier, if you make me an admin at your wiki, but it's not necessary. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 10 Feb 2012 4:56 PM Pacific

Aion Wiki

Wiki-wordmark.png

Aion Wiki is a well established wiki with over 6,500 pages. We are looking for a few more people playing Aion who would like to share their knowledge of the game with others. Formats are well set up for contributions in many areas of game play such as quests, items, NPCs, and regions. It would be great to have you help out with any areas.

Surriela 22:18, December 30, 2011 (UTC)

Anytimeline.wikia.com

This wikia is for any people who have stories, timelines, etc that can make or not make sense. It has reached 50 pages, but they're only from the same two editors: me and another one. Enclavehunter 00:08, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

Selena Gomez Wiki and BieberPedia

Need more editors to edit 112.202.94.91 00:15, December 31, 2011 (UTC)

Gold Rush Wiki

A fairly new wiki about the hit discovery channel show Gold Rush. It documents everything from locations, to miners, to episodes, to mining terms. Come and have fun. DaRanger (Talk ~ Contribs) 00:36 ~ 12/31/2011

The Wiggles Movie 2

Can You Add This Wiki In What's New? AdventureTimeDVD 06:21, January 1, 2012 (UTC)

Silly Stories Wiki

Hello Community Central,

A couple months ago, I started a wiki called the Silly Stories Wiki. It is a place where you can write stories from your imagination. Currently, we have quite a bit of stories, but we need some more users to edit and create stories.

Here is the link to the wiki's home page:

http://sillystories.wikia.com/

Thank you for your cooperation!

Andrew444TalkBlogContributions 19:14, January 1, 2012 (UTC)

Roller Coaster Custom Wiki

Roller Coaster Custom Wiki is a wiki dedicated to coasters people have created. We have a few users, 45 pages, but it still is not as it should be. If you are intrested in coasters, please check it out.

Ruler of the Coasters 13:47, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

WikiShrek

200px-Wiki-wordmark.png

Hey all! If you've ever wondered about any Shrek trivia, WikiShrek is your place! We're a community dedicated to giving you the best information on all the Shrek films and characters, but we're running out of editors. We recently had a spotlight thanks to one of the movies coming out, but we're still mostly limited to one-time contributors. What we need is regular contributors with some knowledge on the series, and if anyone is willing to put in the effort I'm more than happy to promote. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask on my talk page! —Airhogs777 WCB WS 16:27, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

Mythology Wiki

Mythology Wiki is a still relatively small wiki, which focuses on a variety of different cultures' mythology. Any Mythology-lovers out there should check out the wiki and help make it the one ultimate resource for mythology-related topics. The wiki barely has any regular everyday contributors and would love to gain some, so check it out! – ISodium (T - C - VGW - MW) 20:57, January 2, 2012 (UTC)

The saboteur wiki

The saboteur wiki needs help there no editers the saboteur wiki —This unsigned comment is by Cjbeattie (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Radiant Historia Wiki

I ain't the admin at RHWiki and have no intention of becoming one, but there is little to no activity there. Radiant Historia fans, come and help out! Catuse167 20:56, January 5, 2012 (UTC)

WWE Create-Your-Own wiki

I literally just started this wiki, and though it only has one page, this means you all can make fresh articles with ease. I am so far the only one editing. —This unsigned comment is by Executionist (talkcontribs) 14:32, January 7, 2012. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

Monstrumology Wiki

The Monstrumology Wiki is a wikia made to support the book series The Monstrumologist written by Rick Yancey. The Monstrumologist series is about a young boy named Will Henry who is taken in by Dr. Warthrop after his parents are killed. The series is about Will Henry's struggle to understand the doctor and deal with having the world on his shoulders. Hope you can help me make and edit my wikia.

Mostrumology Wiki

FloatingInDarkness 23:22, January 7, 2012 (UTC)FID

LoganComics Wiki

Here is where you edit information about the comic writer Logan B, and used on info about characters in the Logania universe. Also, for anyone who HASN'T heard of it, you can talk to me on a topic in the form page. I need expericed editors for some pages that I need help editing. —This unsigned comment is by FinnAwesome (talkcontribs) 14:25, January 8, 2012. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

Please give a link to your wiki. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 10 Feb 2012 4:45 PM Pacific

Mechatar Wiki

The wiki is Mechatar wiki and tells about Mechatars and the Mechaverse. --TenesiaMax 18:52, January 10, 2012 (UTC)

DVDandBluray Wiki

An editable directory of individual DVD and Blu-ray releases.

DVDandBluray Wiki SL93 04:07, January 11, 2012 (UTC)

Wakfu Wiki

Wakfu is a turn-based strategy MMO with ecosystem and politic systems that is going to be launched this February.

Wakfu Wiki is still short on editors and could use some help. Yechnagoth 16:14, January 11, 2012 (UTC)

Wild Ones Wiki

Wild Ones is a game in Facebook and has over ten thousand players online in some period. Please contribute our wiki as there are some grammar mistakes and missing contents!

We need editors to Wild Ones Wiki!

Wildoneshelper  talk  edits  03:48, January 12, 2012 (UTC)

Kappa Mikey Wiki

The Kappa Mikey Wiki, AKA the Kappa Wiki, is a wiki for all things Kappa Mikey and Dancing Sushi. Feel free to come by and add some content. :) 22px-Logo.svg.png22?cb=20160405123310 22?cb=20170831223041 21:21, January 13, 2012 (UTC)

A Warriors Fanfiction Wiki

A Warriors Fanfiction Wiki, AWFW for short, needs more editors, as, at the moment, it is only me, the founder. AWFW is a wiki dedicated to Fanfiction for the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Please consider joining. Thanks, TwiTalk / Contribs 23:57, January 13, 2012 (UTC)

Horticulture and Soil Science Wiki

I just started my wiki today. It is about horticulture and other plant and soil sciences. I would like to offer information and tips and hints about gardening, caring for plants and other activities relating to plant science. You don't have to be an academic or a scholar. I would love everyone who loves plants to join.

Here is the Link: Horticulture and Soil Science Wiki

B.D. Landry 00:34, January 14, 2012 (UTC)

American Historypedia

Desperately need new editors for this brand new wiki. americanhistorypedia.wikia.com

Claws Bane

The Tapestry Wiki

The Tapestry Wiki- A series about a boy who discovers he has powers that not many else have. He goes to a special school for others like him and learns to control the magic inside him. As the books go on he discovers more secrets about himself and the world and becomes a major figure in a war, despite his young age.

We're in desperate need of help, with only three people (including me) at work on this wiki.

The Tapestry Wiki --Dove of War 14:03, January 14, 2012 (UTC)

Hi, I'm another editor at The Tapestry wiki. Dove of War is right. Despite how many pages there are, many of them are blank, with no information. The wiki mainly consists of photos (which are very nice, thank god) and blanks articles. Our founder is no where to be seen for the moment, either....

Anyone who reads The Tapestry by Henry H. Neff, please come by sometime, and perhaps take a moment to make a small change or so.

--Animedork 02:59, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

Wik ads Wiki

a wiki for Advertisement of other wikis get your wiki know

Destiny Wizards RPG Wiki

Destiny Wizards RPG Wiki is a wiki that lets you create a character, go to classes, study for exams and homework, play for Quidditch and create your own exciting stories and adventures! Join and experience the fun!

Hyugabyakugan12 , the founder of this wiki.

World of Fanfictions wiki (WOFW)

Hi there, I'm Bloodstar18, or commonly know as Bloody. I'm the main admin on WOFW. My wiki is very lonely -.- . We dont have many users, maybe you could help us out? Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you want the wikis all about XD. Well the title says fanfiction, but it's really just any type of writing. You can write poems, fanfictions, songfics, and also any orignal ideas. I hope you come to vistit us, :) see ya soon...hopefully Getsuga Tenshō 04:16, January 16, 2012 (UTC)

GTA V Wiki

Hello, the GTA V Wiki is relativly new to wikia. The GTA V Wiki is about the upcomming and soon to be released video game: Grand Theft Auto V. The goal of the GTA V Wiki is to fully cover everything you need to know about Grand Theft Auto V so you can have the ultamate expirance! Though it has about 40 pages and counting it needs more editors so please check it out and enjoy the GTA V Wiki. Click here-GTA V Wiki

-joshualeverburg1

Need For Madness Wiki

Need For Madess Wiki is a small Wiki realated to the Need For Madness games, series of addicting games that players may chose cars to race in different levels. The game has a unique feature that cars may win by either Racing or Wasting, i.e. crashing into other cars.

A link to the Need for Madness Games can be found here, and the link to the Wiki can be found here.

Fullmetal Alchemist Fanon Wiki

Hiya, wikians! If you're interested in the hit anime/manga series know as Fullmetal Alchemist, then I suggest you high-tail it over to Fullmetal Alchemist Fanon Wiki! All the users (although a small userbase) are very friendly and willing to assist any new users. So, please, if you enjoy writing fan fiction about Fullmetal Alchemist, come join us. (: Koukishi (talk)

War Vehicles Wiki

Do you love military Aircraft,Vehicles and Boats/Ships,then join this wiki! I am the founder of it and we are desprete for editors! Please join! URL: War Vehicles Wiki

{{SUBST:User:Legocat4611/Sig|15:28,1/16/2012}} 15:28, January 16, 2012 (UTC)

Wiggle Time Wiki

Can You Make This Wiki In The Spotlight?

Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- ATDVD, Signing Out 21:46, January 16, 2012 (UTC)

The Broski Revoultion

Talkin about amazing stuff to earn yo respect points every week.

We Deal with the Unattended matters of society's Funny section

and of course your personal matters as well as ours.

Simply adding a Blog or Funny Video

Because we care (To An Extent).....

File:The Broski through my eyes.jpg
  • We need more users to create blogs.
  • Provide funny stories/personal experiences adding hilarious videos and pics.
  • Talk on important topics that come about.
  • Create various polls.

We need more users to create blogs new topics and add photos/videos thanks.

If you have any questions please leave a message on my talk page.(Kenshi89 )

Kenshi89 03:31, January 18, 2012 (UTC)

Auras and Chakras

Auras and Chakras Wiki

Are you interested in auras or chakras or both? Do you want to learn more about them? Do you want to expand someone's knowledge about them? Come to this wikia if you want to learn stuff about Auras and Chakras now. It would be very nice if someone or more people would join this new wikia, as I'm currently the only editor. Here, you can find out how to open your chakras, see auras, strengthen them both etc. :) Please join :) File:Dawn doesn't eat Worms.JPG♥ Dawn ♥File:Dawn and the Rat 2.JPG 07:49, January 18, 2012 (UTC)

Learning English language

Agreeable spring wiki.com This wiki is about learning language and how to write a good essay and topic

Robotipedia

Robotipedia needs editors! Anyone interested in robots, software, devices, or robotic competitions should check it out at robotipedia.wikia.com We are brand new! User:Tuckyd 00:53, January 19, 2012 (UTC)

Harry Potter Replay Wikis

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts! Here at Hogwarts you can play Quidditch at the Quidditch Pitch, witness a Sorting Feast like no others, and take a long walk to your next class in the Astronomy Tower. Or maybe you would prefer to go to our sister school, Beauxbatons. We need all the help we can get to set up Beauxbatons, Durmstrang, Mahoukotoro, Hogwarts, and the Salem Institute of Magic! Come join us and don't forget: draco dormiens nunquam titillandus. --Ron Ravenclaw, Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Yasu Ken, Headmaster of Mahoukotoro. Phaeton1622 01:07, January 19, 2012 (UTC)

Snow White and the Huntsman Wiki

SWATH Wiki is about the epic upcoming flim about a kingdom ruled by tyranny, the queen Ravenna learns that her stepdaughter, Snow White, will surpass her as ruler of her kingdom and become the Fairest in the land. However, she is told by the Magic Mirror that if she, Ravenna, consumes Snow White's heart then she will live forever, but Snow White is able to escape into the Dark Forest. To capture her the Queen recruits a Huntsman, Eric, to retrieve Snow White. However, the Huntsman takes pity on the girl and instead of killing her brings her under his wing and with his help Snow White begins to learn the art of war. She starts a rebellion to bring down Ravenna with the aid of eight dwarves and Prince William, who has been in love with Snow White for many years.

Rockstar Games Wiki

Rockstar Games Wiki is a place for everything that has to do with Rockstar Games. Games like, Grand Theft Auto, Bully, L.A. Noire, Red Ded, Max Payne and anything else that Rockstar's created. That pretty much sums it up.

The wiki was founded by Ilan xd and I became a Bureaucrat soon after it was created. When we started it up, we had a bunch of editors, but now it's been kind of dead. The only edits that are being made are by us. So if anyone is a fan of any/all games from Rockstar, feel free to stop by and edit if you want to. We could really use the help. Bunny J. The Bunny button 17:09, January 20, 2012 (UTC)

I hope that this will help us. -- Ilan xd 17:25, January 20, 2012 (UTC)

Playstation Vita Wiki

hello i have been doing major editing on my wiki making it more selectable to nintendo nintendo fans and sony fans

mainly to increace my popularity i really would like help from a ninty sony fan here is the link please help i really wanted playstationvita.wikia.com

playstationvita.wikia.com

Frank Sinatra Wiki

The Frank Sinatra wiki is a wiki about the famous 20th century jazz/pop singer, Francis Albert Sinatra. The wiki has over 750 pages, but doesn't have a sufficient amount of users to perform clean-up all over the place. — Wattz2000 15:51, January 21, 2012 (UTC)

Michael Bublé Wiki

The Michael Bublé wiki is still quite new and thus small. Since there's plenty of pages to be made and work to be done, I can't do it by myself. — Wattz2000 15:51, January 21, 2012 (UTC)

The Three Investigators

A dormant wiki that I've been trying to expand. More editors will be appreciated. – Natsu · (talkAvatar Answers) 01:40, January 22, 2012 (UTC)

Translatorium Wiki

A wiki for finding out dictionary meanings, pronounciation and mainly translations. The best people we need for editing are people who can speak English and another language. It's a new wiki and we need all the help we can get.

Jammiedodger123 (Can't sign as it's a template signature)

Singapore Sports Wikia

We have already got a spotlight that Singapore Sports Wikia will be the first Wikia to be tendered since the formation of this page.

If you are really interested, then this will have to be shifted.

Only one page (Singapore national football team).

http://singaporesports.wikia.com

Timothyhouse1 11:25, January 22, 2012 (UTC)

Achievement and Trophy Wiki

I have high hopes for this Wiki, but to achieve that the Wiki needs more editors! Perfect Wiki for gamers.

achievementtrophy.wikia.com

Blogman12 11:36, January 22, 2012 (UTC)

UK Transport Wikia

It needs to reorganize the Wikia with tendering for some information. Nowadays have to shorten my time and have to devote it. So there should be a tender as most notably National Rail stations because it is too hard to do the station lists in a whole. It will take 365 days to do something which is not yet possible, we need more moderators.

Timothyhouse1 12:06, January 22, 2012 (UTC)

Desperate Housewives Wiki

Well, basically, we need editors for the Desperate Housewives wiki! It's the last season so you don't want to miss being a part of it over there :D {{SUBST:User:Julietfan2626/autosig}} 14:58, January 22, 2012 (UTC)

The Fallout Wiki

Nukapedia We have recently suffered from a community split when Ausir left to work for Curse. We are currently looking to fill the gaps that are present from those who left with him. Dragon Skål! 05:09, January 24, 2012 (UT ==

Bleachfreaks wiki

http://bleachfreaks.wikia.com is a online community where bleach lovers can acsess information on the anime bleach.

This wiki is in development and I would be happy if people could help me out. If you'd like to have a place in this wiki

post your username on my blog called positions on my page

my username is ekmenekmen2012

Calvin and Hobbes Fanon

Like the famous, decade-long comic strip Calvin and Hobbes? Now you can write your own stories, upload pictures of fan strips that you drew, and even make a movie or two on Calvin and Hobbes Fanon, the wiki-based website for sharing your version of Calvin and Hobbes.

Click here to make something!

---****--- Roads 19:42,1/24/2012

CoD Wiki

All can edit! CoD wiki is new and needs editers first 3 more editers are admins!Stevenator Sand 17:20, January 25, 2012 (UTC)

Super Smash Bros. Character creator wiki

In this wiki, you can share your own ideas for your own SSB game and who do you wish was in the next SSB game! Create new characters, stages, trophies,stickers,games and much,much more! click here to go to this wiki! --Donnymario123 21:47, January 25, 2012 (UTC)

Harry Potter Games Wiki

My wiki is in desperate need of editors! If any of you has the time please help me out! VaniVoid97 11:00, January 26, 2012 (UTC)

Lovebirds Wiki

Hello, my wiki is called lovebirds wiki all about lovebirds like the Peach-Faced or the Fishcer's lovebirds. I would like so admins to come and help me set up the site. Just go to this link Lovebirds.wikia.com. Thank you.

File:Pet-love-birds.jpg

Lovilovebirdy 04:26, January 27, 2012 (UTC)

Neopets Wiki

The Neopets wiki is a wiki about Neopets! The Neopets wiki was the 19'th wiki ever made, so it's pretty old and so are it's pages! Many pages need to be added and updated like plots, avatars, items, etc.

So join me in my quest to make the neopets wiki the ultimate neopets database that anyone can edit!

--Ji Robinson ~Talk~ ·Contribs·   18:51, January 27, 2012 (UTC)

Les Sims Fanon Wiki (The Sims Fanon Wiki France)

We need help to edit. Sims fans answer the call! Create pages on sims you have invented! Tank you ! :) --SimsWiki13390 Discussion 18:56, January 29, 2012 (UTC)

The Sims Fanon Wiki France

Adidas Wiki

adidas.wikia.com

Modern Combat Series Wiki

Greetings, fellow Wikians. I am Metlman13, on behalf of the Modern Combat Series Wiki.

Modern Combat is a First-Person Shooter video game series created by Gameloft for the Android OS and the iOS. The series launched with Modern Combat: Sandstorm in August of 2009, and has had 3 sequels, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, Modern Combat: Domination (a PlayStation Network exclusive title), and Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation.

I started the wiki several months ago, but I am not very aware of Wiki coding, and am seeking help in order to have this wiki be the most comprehensive collection of Information related to Modern Combat.

The link to this Wiki is here: moderncombatseries.wikia.com

Thank you for your time. Happy Editing!

{{SUBST:Signatures/Metlman13}} 20:34, February 2, 2012 (UTC)

December Holidays Wiki

Hello. I have just adopted a wiki, the December Holidays Wiki. On this wiki, we talk about the holidays and related stuff. The link is here: http://decemberholidays.wikia.com/

I'd like people to join and contribute.

Andrew444TalkBlogContributions 01:22, February 6, 2012 (UTC)

SMASH (TV Show Wiki)

The SMASH Wiki about the new NBC hit show.

this wiki has everything about production of halo 4

It is a new wiki that talks about thingz we find fun however it talks mostly about the band Simple Plan Scooby Doo Friday Download and Moxie girlz.

B-dapedia wikia

B-dapedia Wiki

Camoclone 20:38, February 9, 2012 (UTC)camoclone

Colin McRae Rally/DiRT Wiki

Colin McRae Rally and DiRT Wiki is a wiki about Colin McRae Rally/DiRT games and stuffs. Please join us here: http://cmr.wikia.com/. --Videogamer13 05:47, February 10, 2012 (UTC)

Brutal Legend Wiki

File:Brutal Legend Wiki Welcome.jpg

Brutal Legend Wiki is a wiki dedicated to creating the ultimate source of information and community interaction for all things Brutal Legend. If you are a fan of the game, or want to learn more, check it out!

Brutal Legend Wiki features:

• A chat room for talking with other users.
  • Badass badges to earn from making edits.
  • Knowledgable admins and a supportive team.
  • A decked-out main page with featured quote and video -sections, as well as a poll.
  • Easy to manage Message Wall support.

Dbz new wiki

Please come visit my wiki dbz new wiki dbznew.wikia.com

Fightmon Wiki

A wiki about the characters created by User:2years-too-young and the upcoming game to be created by User:2years-too-young and User:Iggyvolz.

Isle of Tune Wiki

Isle of Tune Wiki is very new, started at October 1st, 2011 and has only 67 articles. Can anyone go to www.isleoftune.com and help me out a little bit please? Sam Wang 09:08, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

Roleplay for Warrior Cats Wiki

I'm an admin on this wiki, but, that's not the point. If you'd ever like to Roleplay as a warrior cat, come here. TwiTalk / Contribs 23:44, February 11, 2012 (UTC)

Google Wiki

The Google Wiki could use your help -- we're at an all-time low at the moment, and there's still content to add. 75.137.144.72 00:08, February 12, 2012 (UTC)

Assassin's Creed Multiplayer Wiki

Help this new wiki with becoming big. VaniVoid97 08:53, February 12, 2012 (UTC)

the little vampire movie wiki

needs more editorss and rollback,admin,burucat.apply on my page on itLorddimertelo2213 17:58, February 12, 2012 (UTC)

Rumble Racing Wiki

Love EA's video game Rumble Racing? Then this is the wiki for you! Check it out! - Rumble Racing Wiki.

Mousekat 23:16, February 12, 2012 (UTC)

We Bought a Zoo Wiki

We Bought a Zoo Wiki is a newly created wiki all about the film, We Bought a Zoo.

Travisplatypus 02:04, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Mythbusters Wiki

Hi, I recently adopted the Mythbusters Wiki, and have been setting up policies, making the homepage, setting up javascript/css stuffs, and really getting the foundation of the site down. Now that we're nearing completion with the site, we need some contributors and to improve our SEO (I think it is) ranking so we show up in people's search results. If I could get some help around the Wiki. I'd be grateful. Cheers, Adam Savage Modified chat icon talk page

13:19, February 13, 2012 (UTC)

UK Pubs Wiki

I started the UK Pubs Wiki a while ago but I don't have time to work on it. I'm looking for editors and admins to take over the wiki for a while. If anyone's interested, drop me a message at w:c:ukpubs/User_talk:MTracey1

MTracey1 PSN/XBL: Mackem1985 {{SUBST:MTracey1Sig}} 17:23, February 13, 2012 (UTC)

Fun cool stuff wiki

Fun cool stuff Wiki

My wiki link[above].

My wiki is practically new and really needs editing. if u need help u can leave me [MoxieGirl] a message.

It talks about Scooby Doo, Moxie Girlz, the band Simple Plan, and Friday Download. However it talks about thing we find COOL!

ChalkZone Wiki

The official resource for ChalkZone! The ChalkZone Wiki will be adding fanon content on Febuary 24, 2012!

Jessie Fanon Wiki

Jessie Fanon Wiki is a wiki that allows you to create your very own fanon Jessie content! There are just a few simple rules that you'll need to follow before you become an editor. You can view those rules on the wiki. You can create new spin-offs, episodes, movies, characters, and more! So edit and visit, Jessie Fanon Wiki!

Travisplatypus 02:01, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

Scribblenauts Wiki

Scribblenauts is a game where you can do anything you want... literally.

The game has no limit, which is why the Scribblenauts wiki has no limit.

Join today!

Awesome wiki is about anything that is Awesome, funny, or gross if you want. You can put anything you want, including fan fiction. Just nothing boring.

Marvel Fan Characters

This Wiki is for any Marvel Fan Characters that you have made! Submit your characters now! No Spinoff's allowed.

SG Housing Wikia

I need to have new moderator for the new Wikia - 'SG Housing Wikia', can you please help by sending Allkayloh from English Wikipedia to SG Housing Wikia.

I got too much contracts that I need to be split up.

Singapore Housing Wikia

Timothyhouse1 15:28, February 18, 2012 (UTC)

Shining Wiki

Just recently adopted and could use a little help with building categories, templates, etc. on the Shining Wiki. We could also use a background for the wiki! Bot runs are possible, but I have not fully listed out a list of things that need it (ask me on my talk page on the wiki if you would like to run one, and I should be able to give you a list by then!). -- Bermuda (talk) 18:54, February 18, 2012 (UTC)

Hi there, I'm Bloodstar18, or commonly know as Bloody. I'm the main admin on WOFW. My wiki is very lonely -.- . We dont have many users, maybe you could help us out? Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you want the wikis all about XD. Well the title says fanfiction, but it's really just any type of writing. You can write poems, fanfictions, songfics, and also any original ideas. I hope you come to vistit us, :) see ya soon...hopefully ChinaSorrows 02:21, February 19, 2012 (UTC)

Sheep in the big city

This wiki is about the cartoon Sheep in the big city, and we desperately need more admins/chat mods. If you are interested please contact me X ghost rider, the adoptive owner of Sheep in the big city wiki.X ghost rider 23:40, February 19, 2012 (UTC)

Adventure Time Comics Wiki

The Adventure Time comics are the comic book series of the TV series on CN, adventure time.

cartoonfancharacters.wikia.com ANYTHING FANON FOR ANYTHING

invaderrazorandfriends.wikia.com A wiki for Invader Razor

Just William Wiki

Hi. Can you edit just william wiki? !ṂěṭáṛđίṢ! 2024 Fri at am 7: 45 founder At Just William Wiki

NOOOOOWWWWW!!!!! please!!!??

Moxie wikia

This wiki is practically new and needs helping editors. It talks about Moxie Girlz.

Warriors: Legends of Troy

I need users and admins on my wiki Warriors: Legends of Troy. This wiki is about the game Worriors of try wiki. If you want to be an admin on this wiki that contact me X ghost rider.

The Classic Car Wiki

Hey everyone, we are looking for new editors and contributors at The Classic Car Wiki.

Whether you are a complete petrolhead who drives to work in a 1964 Ford Mustang, or you are still at school and can't drive yet, we need you!

We are looking for people to help add information to pages as well as check for spelling mistakes, grammar and people to just make the pages look nicer. If you are a petrolhead then we would love to see photos of classic cars you have seen out and about or your own if you own one :).

A classic car is one that is 25 years of age, so at the moment, thats any car that was made in 1987 or earlier. It may sound like a long time ago but there are still heaps loads of classic roaming the streets of the worlds.

Even if you are not a big fan of cars, we could still use your help as we are trying to build guides to movies and games in which a classic car features. A few examples are Back to the Future or Ghostbusters and a game such as Forza Motorsport 4!

We don't care if you live in the US (we salute you cousins from across the pond), here in the UK, India, China, Africa etc. As long as you like cars or are familiar with editing on a wiki, then your perfect!

If you have any questions, leave them on my talk page or come and find me on chat!

Thanks for reading!

TheWWC 23:51, February 20, 2012 (UTC)

Dragon Ball Updates Wiki

Hello. My wiki is about the Dragon Ball franchise. Please help out and edit this wiki. --Ultimate Gogeta

Sennen Makyo Wiki

we need more editor in this wiki. this wiki contains about nurarihyon no mago exspecially for the season 2. we need more editor and we need one admin again ! and please, don't be the spoilers... zazieshrine || Sennen Makyo Wiki FOUNDER | 05:12, February 21, 2012 (UTC)

Selena Marie Gomez Wiki

My wiki is about Selena Gomez. It needs more people. Thank you. http://www.selenamarie.wikia.com/ Bellscullen 07:22, February 21, 2012 (UTC)Bellscullen

The Law of Ueki Wiki

The wiki dedicated to the manga/anime series by Tsubasa Fukuchi. I adopted the wiki in January and am the only editor there. I could really use some help :) Link: The Law of Ueki Wiki 良牙 (talk) 12:04, February 21, 2012 (UTC)

admin central;main page/wikis

I would love to add my own website and home page as Http;//supergirlmeetsCatwoman@wiki and to make it even more bigger and better do you think you could help

Pooh's Adventures Wiki:

The name is Brian also known on YouTube as BrerBrianMovie01 because I like movies and shows to make. I've joined Pooh's Adventures Wiki because I'm helping others do a lot of things like making movies and adding pictures.

Shay Dow Test Wiki

This wiki is all topic, OK? If II know you, can be admin for free! Please make templates for certain topics. ShayDow! The Dark Lord

Wiki Prehistorica

The Wiki Prehistorica is a wiki focused on prehistory and paleontology. It's different from other wikis on the subject because it's not a purely informational source. Instead, I'm also working on transforming it into a place where those interested in the subject can talk together, share ideas and tips, etc.

I created the wiki a while back and it's had a few registered and anonymous users contribute since it began, but it's nothing real major. I'd appreciate any contributors, and even though I'm in the middle of some heavy coding work right now I'd be glad to accomodate any new users :) The Revelation is Coming (Confront the catalyst) or {discuss the inevitable} 22:27, February 21, 2012 (UTC)

Geisha World

This wiki is about the artistic and mystical women known as Geisha (Geiko or Geigi), the arts in Japan, their religion which is traditionally Shinto, and many other interesting and intriguing things about Japan. The Geisha World Wiki also gives users the freedom to talk about multiple subjects considering Japan, without being tied down to one subject. You can truly say that the Geisha World Wiki is about everything Japan, and we want to be affiliated with wikis of the same topics

File:660px-1,662,0,360-Geisha4.jpg

hi my wiki is called heroes wiki, its new and about all good characters, realheroes.wikia.com please come

Maiko (Mai and Zuko) Wiki

If you like Avatar:The Last Airbender and you like the couple Mai and Zuko then this is the wiki for You!

In VERY dire need of editors:(

Pi Wiki

The Pi Wiki is about the number pi. It hasn't gotten many edits lately, and it needs more pages, proof being the number of pi pages on Wikipedia. I ahvent been able to edit it because of other wikis I have been helping out. I would really appreciate it if you would help! (Talk)MassiveSodaDuck 21:29, February 23, 2012 (UTC)

Die Hard wiki

We need to make some changes and upgrades in the Die Hard wikia.

Each character's biological info box is too hard to read because of the white text and too light of word texts, you can hardly see the words. You can't see the grey letters in the white text of the character's infobox. These two links are for example.

[2]

[3]

We need to make more pages, including characters, places and such. I know several Die Hard 2 characters, including Colonel Stuart, Carmine Lorenzo, Lesile Barnes and General Ramon Esperanza, don't have pages and that they should be included.

We also need to upgrade some pages on Die Hard wikia, including the one I just created.

[4]

I created this page, which is inspired from the On-screeen kills by Jack Bauer on the 24 wikia. We also need to upgrade the Live Free or Die Hard page.

[5]

We all can use the help on working on the Die Hard wikia soon.

Thank you for your time. BattleshipMan 01:41, February 24, 2012 (UTC)

Monstrumology Wiki

I am doing my wikia on the book series The Monstrumologist. The Monstrumologist is a critically acclaimed book series by Rick Yancey (author of Confessions of a Tax Collector, the Alfred Kropp series for young adults, and the adult series The Highly Effective Detective. Presented as a diary- found among the posessions of Will Henry, a senile man in a nursing home who claimed to be born in 1876- it is told in a thoroughly complex and intriguing manner. Will Henry, only twelve at the start of the books, is the apprentice of Dr. Pellinore Warthrop- a monstrumologist. Monstromology is the study of monsters, as the name suggests. Will Henry's life is strange, fascinating, and sometimes horrifying, and Will Henry seems doomed to answer one question that to this day plagues mankind: Are we the monsters we seek?

http://monstrumology.wikia.com/wiki/Monstrumology_Wiki

FloatingInDarkness 03:47, February 25, 2012 (UTC)

Dark Souls Wiki

The Dark Souls Wikia wants you! We're running a little low on content and users, as I am the only active user (and admin) on the wiki. I need your help to get this wiki up and running so it can compete with the likes of the wikidot Dark Souls wiki and the wikispaces Dark Souls wiki... we need to make ours the best!

For those who don't know, Dark Souls is a game and you can read all about it on our wiki! I hope to be seeing some new editors shortly! Link is in my sig! Fingyer!Talk!Dark Souls! 07:22, February 25, 2012 (UTC)

Gormiti wiki

That wiki is about gormiti toys and cartoon shows.We need more contributors on the Gormiti wikii am a admin on it and i adopted it from another user. Slime guy 08:36, February 25, 2012 (UTC)

Ben 10 Fan Base

Ben 10 Fan Base (AKA BTFB): BTFB is a wiki where you can write fan fictions about Ben 10 or stories that resemble Ben 10 such as a person receiving a device that can transform him into other forms or just a person who can transform telepathically or even just alien species fighting.

Make People Wiki

Satisfies all your writing needs. Make up characters, stories, worlds, inventions, or anything else your heart desires. It's very small right now (not even 100 pages) and we'd love to have new members! --ғἔᾄҭђἔʀłἷʛђҭ 19:42, February 25, 2012 (UTC)

EastEnders Wiki

Hey. Anyone who is a fan of EastEnders is welcome to the EastEnders Wiki. The Wiki needs to be cleaned up and I can't do it alone.

www.eastenders.wikia.com

Blogman12 19:03, February 26, 2012 (UTC)

Cheetos Wiki

Cheetos Wiki is a site all about cheetos!

Perryfan825 01:43, February 27, 2012 (UTC)

Awdry's Railway Series Wikia

Unlike the Thomas wikia, this wikia only focuses on The Railway Series and the people that helped to make it possible. Skipper101 04:48, February 27, 2012 (UTC)

THE Sonic the hedgehog Wiki

http://sonicthehedgeh0g.wikia.com/wiki/THE_Sonic_the_hedgehog_Wiki

Hi, I am in need of some help with my Sonic the hedgehog Wiki. I am literally working myself sick over trying to get articles made for each topic and getting articles up to good standards. I created this Wiki in hopes that it would have better rules and practices than the other Sonic Wiki that I have been on that doesn't even let you contribute. I especially need help on Sonic '06, Sonic Chrnicles, Sonic Jam, Sonic Colors, and Sonic and the Black Knight because I don't own these games. Thanks and I hope you'll consider joining! User:Ivystripe/sig 20:58, February 27, 2012 (UTC)

Sly Cooper Wiki

The Sly Cooper Wiki needs editors. Anyone who likes the series, please join. VaniVoid97 06:08, March 1, 2012 (UTC)

Hi there, I'm Bloodstar18, or commonly know as Bloody. I'm the main admin on WOFW. My wiki is very lonely -.- . We dont have many users, maybe you could help us out? Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you want the wikis all about XD. Well the title says fanfiction, but it's really just any type of writing. You can write poems, fanfictions, songfics, and also any original ideas. I hope you come to vistit us, :) see ya soon...hopefully Broken Mirrors And A Black Cat's Cold Stare Walk Under Ladders On My Way To Hell, I'll Meet You There 18:59, March 2, 2012 (UTC) 2012 (UTC)

Paper Mario Wiki

The Paper Mario Wiki is better than I've ever seen it - a nice and colorful background, a cool watermark, Paper Mario-themed Achievements, and much more. It's a great Wiki except for one thing: There's nobody but my friend and I editing it! Please come and help us out if you're a Paper Mario fan - we need all the help we can get! Thanks! -Nebula-

Legendary Wars Wiki

Legendary Wars is an RTS-Action RPG game for iPhone, iPod and iPad. Currently I buildup the wiki on my own for an second time because there where no active editors even if this games was placed second in the strategy game awards. Now with the release of the monsterwars wiki. I decided to try it again. I need editors that can help me with adding information. The game files are hard coded and it's really hard to find the information from there like for example the stats. I need editors that can help to verificate the stats so I can finish the star rankings and create an stats page.

I hope with this message I can get more active editors so we can give this games an nice wiki. --Jens Ingels 13:51, March 3, 2012 (UTC)

Geisha World

0 2

This wiki is about the artistic and mystical women known as Geisha (Geiko or Geigi), the arts in Japan, their religion which is traditionally Shinto, and many other interesting and intriguing things about Japan. The Geisha World Wiki also gives users the freedom to talk about multiple subjects considering Japan, without being tied down to one subject. You can truly say that the Geisha World Wiki is about everything Japan, and we want to be affiliated with wikis of the same topics