- 原文 : w:Help:Volunteer Developers。
The Volunteer Developers program is an initiative that aims to enable technically skilled members of the Fandom community to contribute to Fandom not only by editing and wiki-administration, but also by fixing bugs and improving Fandom's software. A list of Volunteer Developers can be found here.
How can Volunteer Developers help?
Fandom's maintenance and bug-fixing process is one of constant prioritization. We take into account factors like severity (how bad or annoying a problem is?) and impact radius (how many users are affected by the problem?). The issues that are both severe and affect many users get highest priorities and are fixed first.
This means the little annoying bugs that only affect a few people can sometimes stay around for a long time. Here's where we'd like to turn to Volunteer Developers.
How can I become a Volunteer Developer?
We are not accepting new volunteers at this time. We will be occasionally expanding the group slowly as time goes by. Keep an eye on this page for updates and get involved on the Fandom Developers Wiki!
How can other users help?
If you're not a Volunteer Developer but would still like to make Fandom a better place, the best thing you can do is stay on the lookout for bugs and report them to us via the contact form.
- User blog:Grunny/Introducing the Volunteer Developer Program
- Pull Request Policy
- Pull Request Process
Further help and feedback
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Fandom Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting Fandom for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Fandom in Fandom University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience