- 原文 : de:Admin-Mentor-Programm。
The Admin Mentor Program (AMP) is a group of experienced admins on Fandom using their expertise to empower community admins with the knowledge and skills they need to best manage their communities. They are friendly faces to turn to with any questions about wiki creation and management.
AMP can give you a hands-on approach to getting your wikia looking great and running smooth. Each mentorship will have different areas of focus depending on the needs of individual wikis. To help give you an idea of what we can help you with, here are a few suggested topics that you can request:
- Design: how to design your wiki and how to find further design help.
- Templates: design, customization, use of CSS, ease of use, and more. Infoboxes are included.
- Policy development: making it easier for users to contribute to the wiki while following your rules.
- Categorization: escaping the perils and pitfalls of category structures.
- Tools and features: how to enable features and MediaWiki extensions and tools, and how to use them.
- User interaction: dealing with conflicts between editors and creating a collaborative atmosphere.
- Growing a community: tips and tricks for how to get new editors and promote your wiki.
Looking for the Community Development Team? 編集
The Community Development Team helps by:
- Optimizing the wikia's front page
- Designing cool skins and logos
- Making wikias easier to navigate
If this is the type of help you are looking for, please request their help here.