FANDOM

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Community Central Forum Using Wikia as personal soapbox, attacking others
FANDOM's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.

50px-Replacement filing cabinet.svg

Note: This topic has been unedited for 3324 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

The person operating the "http://yttmw.wikia.com/wiki/Youtube_trolls_most_wanted_Wiki" is using his wiki as a personal soapbox to attack people who he thinks is "trolling" him (which, of course, attracts the trolls and vandals). Most of the pages on the "wiki" are locked so only he can edit them. This project has absolutely no potential and I am curious as to why Wikia is letting this person operate this project. RickRoller 21:28, October 18, 2010 (UTC)

Pages like this: http://yttmw.wikia.com/wiki/Autism_hating_faggots also seem to indicate that the admin of this wiki has some strange political views (Talking about "Jewtube" and other stuff). --82.82.128.140 21:37, October 18, 2010 (UTC)

Items such as this requesting/requireing staff attention are best reported directly to staff via Special:contact as per the notes at the top of the page. Posting here just provides 'publicity' for such wikis as "The community Forum" members cannot delete locked pages or close bad taste wikis, only staff can do that.
As Wikia's create a wiki button now allows easy wiki creation by anybody now, A few 'unsuitable' Wikis (content or editor attitude) will get created as the staff can not 'oversee' every wiki created and the content added every day on every wiki to 'check it' with the huge number of new wikis added every day, so I'm sure they will welcome reports of any (possibly) unsuitable wikis that so appear from time to time, so they can look at them. - BulldozerD11 23:58, October 18, 2010 (UTC)
IT'S THOSE TROLLS! THEY ARE THE ONES THAT ARE ATTACKING ME! UNBLOCK MEH! 98.92.37.59 21:17, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.