Sablon:Upcoming Sablon:Infobox videogame Just Dance 2016 is an upcoming game in the Just Dance franchise. It is the seventh installment of the franchise. The game is set to release on October 20th, 2015 in the NTSC and October 22nd, 2015 in the PAL region.
Introducing all new game modes on PS4™, Xbox One™ and Wii U™ consoles, with more focus on online and sharing features:
- “Dance Party” mode, where players can work together to achieve an ultimate high-score
- “Sweat and Playlists” mode, to customize workout sessions
- “Dance Quests” mode, where the player will have to unlock all the dance quests to beat the game.
- “World Video Challenge” mode, to send videos of your performance and challenge your friends and the whole Just Dance community to beat your score
- JDTV to watch the best community videos and fan made dance. Plus, now players can play with up to 6 players on all new-gen platforms thanks to the Just Dance Controller app.
- Introducing Showtime, a new feature for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Wii U! Sing, act, or perform with your camera to create a shareable music video starring YOU!
- Additionally, Just Dance 2016 will also introduce Just Dance Unlimited, a new streaming service that will regularly deliver exclusive new content and offer subscribers 150 songs at launch.
- You can now use your smartphone as a controller to play the game on the Wii U, PS4 and Xbox One! This allows Wii U and PS4 users to play with 6 players instead of 4, which was a feature previously exclusive to the Xbox One.
- Community Remix, World Dance Floor, VIP, Score Challenges, Kcal Tracker, Playlist and Autodance has returned according to the achievements.
- You can now have a signature move in your profile.
- ''*''= Covered
|Want To Want Me||Jason Derulo||2015||Solo|
|Uptown Funk||Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars||2014||Solo|
|All About That Bass||Meghan Trainor||2014||Solo|
|Hey Mama||David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha, & Afrojack||2014|| Trio|
|Animals||Martin Garrix||2013||Duet (Angled)|
|Blame||Calvin Harris ft. John Newman||2014|| Solo |
|Born This Way||Lady Gaga||2011|| Trio |
|Hangover (BaBaBa)||Buraka Som Sistema||2011||Duet|
|I Gotta Feeling||The Black-Eyed Peas||2009|| Solo|
|Ievan Polkka||Hatsune Miku||2007|| Solo|
|Let's Groove||Earth, Wind & Fire (Equinox Stars)||1981||Trio|
|William Tell - Overture||Rossini||1829||Duet|
|I'm An Albatraoz||AronChupa||2014||Solo (Angled)|
|Fun||Pitbull ft. Chris Brown||2014||Solo|
|Circus||Britney Spears||2008||Dance Crew (Angled)|
|Balkan Blast Remix||Angry Birds||2015||Dance Crew|
|Stuck On A Feeling||Prince Royce||2014||Solo|
|Lights||Ellie Goulding||2011||Solo (Angled)|
|Boys (Summertime Love)*|| Sabrina|
(The Lemon Cubes)
|Rabiosa||Shakira ft. El Cata||2011||Solo (Angled)|
|Fancy|| Iggy Azalea ft.|
|No Control||One Direction||2014||Dance Crew|
- = Covered
- JD2 = Also in Just Dance 2.
- JD3 = Also in Just Dance 3.
- JD4 = Also in Just Dance 4.
- JD2014 = Also in Just Dance 2014.
- JD2015 = Also in Just Dance 2015.
- JDGH = Also in Just Dance: Greatest Hits.
- U4ONE = Wii U / Playstation 4 / XBOX One Exclusives
|Dagomba (JD2) (JD3) (JD4) (JDGH) (U4ONE)||Sorcerer||2010||Solo|
|Spectronizer (JD3)||Sentai Express||2011||Dance Crew|
|Feel So Right (JD2014)||Imposs ft. Koshens||2013||Solo|
|Isidora (JD2014) (U4ONE)||Bog Bog Orkestar||2013||Solo|
|Epic Sirtaki* (JD2015) (U4ONE)||The Cast of Zorba the Greek (The Bouzouki's)||2014||Trio|
|XMas Tree (JD2015)||Bollywood Santa||2014||Duet|
|You're On My Mind (JD2015) (U4ONE)||Imposs ft. J.Perry||2014||Dance Crew|
Unconfirmed/Unknown Dancers Szerkesztés
Behind The Scenes Szerkesztés
- Levan Polkka BTS.jpg
- BTS-CIRCUS (P1-P2-P3-P4)-2.png
- BTS-CIRCUS (P1-P2-P3-P4).png
- BTS-Boys (Summertime Love).png
- BTS-Stuck On A Feeling.png
- BTS-Balkan Blast Remix.png
- Gentleman (Sweat) and Rasputin can be seen near the end of the #June15 teaser.
- Electro Body Combat is heard throughout the teaser.
- Gentleman and Built For This are seen in the teaser of the background for Uptown Funk.
- The song selection menu is similar to Just Dance Now's.
- The music heard in the teaser was used before in the Just Dance 2015 - Exclusive Uplay Rewards [UK] video, which was used to promote rewards on Just Dance 2015.
- A Dutch shopping site (translated here) says there will be at least one Taylor Swift and at least one Maroon 5 song in the game. However, the legitimacy of this is unknown.
- A removed post from Just Dance FR leaked songs from Taylor Swift and Maroon 5. However, the legitimacy of this is currently unknown.
- The point system (X, OK, GOOD, PERFECT and YEAH!) has a new sparkly effect and the stars in the star bar have a new beat system.
- An unknown song is used for the game's demo trailer.
- Six players can now play in four player dance crews, with the use of smartphones or the Xbox One. Two players can play one player. For example, two players can be P1 and P4 and the rest can be one.
<ref>-ek vannak a lapon, de nincsen