هذا ملعب المستخدم Mohammad Kamal Shady.
- User List — see a list of users in your community
- User Rights — give (and remove) special rights from members of your community
- Community Corner — change the main site-wide message on your wiki
- Help — get straight to Fandom's help pages
- Announcements — send a message to recently active community members
- All Categories – see a list of all the categories on your wiki
- Add a Page, Add a Photo, Add a Blog Post – quickly add content to your wiki
- Multiple Photo Upload – need to upload a lot of photos at once? Use this!
The Advanced tab is home to the rest of the special pages, normally found on Special:SpecialPages. (If you visit a community that you are not an admin of you will see Special:SpecialPages in a more basic format.)
Quick Stats lives on the right side of the Admin Dashboard. Here you can monitor your community's recent statistics. It shows page views, edits, and photo uploads for the past seven days.
Additionally, there is a link on the bottom of the module that leads you to advanced statistics on Special:Insights, where you can find information about infobox portability and more.
On newly-created wikis, the Admin Dashboard is also a place to track your progress as you grow. It sets series of benchmarks to reach, giving you new ones along the way. If you aren't quite sure what things you should be doing to make your wiki a fun place, the Progress module can help!
Don't worry: the Admin Dashboard can't make you finish the tasks. They're just suggestions. And if you want to skip over a task, you can totally do that.
Of course, some wikis were created before this feature came along, and other wikis have already reached 100% completion of the tasks. So there are some wikis where this feature can't be found.